[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 72 KB, 600x315, salt_og.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6236540 No.6236540 [Reply] [Original]

I think this coin really goes to show how brainlet tier the investors in the crypto market really are.
When you see that across the street is the only other supplier of salt coins in the world being sold for $27 why would you decide to sell it for $13 at your store when you will still have the cheapest price in the world at anything less than $27?
how can anyone in crypto actually think they are they are going to make it when they clearly don't understand even the most basic economic principles?

>> No.6236624

>>6236540
BLEEDING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GARBAGE
SALT

OF
F

SALT
A
L
T

>> No.6236631

lmao obviously its you who dont understand supply and demand

i sold this shitcoin a couple of days ago, it will grow so slowly it will feel like a boomer pension fund

>> No.6236684

>>6236540
Watching crypto markets vs. stock markets gives me fucking cancer.

The amount of retards selling at market prices, falling prey to bots, etc.... it's astounding.

>> No.6236761

Only whales can use the tokens right now. So they're pretty much worthless to anyone else. I feel bad for your bags

>> No.6236864

>>6236631
Makes sense I should do the same I guess I just overestimated the intelligence of the average crypto trader.

>> No.6236972

>>6236761
That should increase the price even more. When your primary market is a bunch of rich people you tend to be able to charge more for your product. It doesn't matter if you can use the product yourself its all about the buyer which obviously not many people understand right now