[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.99 MB, 270x188, 11111111111111111.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
623507 No.623507 [Reply] [Original]

Alright /biz/ I'm working on a research proposal for my English course and I've hit a snag in the research part.

I'm looking into the sustainability of oil prices concerning Fracking but nearly every article I've come across are environmentalist smear campaigns. Where can I go for actual facts concerning this issue?

And, which professors should I look into for this topic? Thank you.

>> No.623538

>>623507
>>623507
This is for an english course? Bite the bullet and align the paper with the smear campaign. I garuntee your professor is a democrate and it will get you a higher grade. For sources, just use ebsco host. Or if you are real lazy, ask a librayian. They get hard ons for shit like this

>> No.623540

The journals Science and Nature are the most highly respected and prestigious scientific journals, but their general consensus is that fracking is highly profitable but a risk for human health and the planet. So don't buy into that hippy bullshit.

I'd google "Rush Limbaugh fracking" and go from there.

>> No.623541

>>623538
Judging by your spelling, I can't trust that you've ever actually spoken to an English teacher or a librarian.