[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 200x200, ethereum.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6175566 No.6175566 [Reply] [Original]

I have 120 euro's in zcash and it's been hovering there for a while now and I'm bored, so shill me into your pajeet shitcoin and get me to x10

>> No.6175630
File: 9 KB, 400x400, Lala-world.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6175566
Okay. Get your ass into that ICO sale of LALA World. This shit is a guaranteed 10x and then some because it tackles a real world problem, has a comparably low market cap as of now and a lot room to grow.
If you use my code https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0 you can earn 5% bonus tokens on your purchase. I'll get the same amount as well.
ICO is already going on with 110M of 150M token sold. Start was end of last week so you see there's a lot of hype for this thing.
The whitepaper checks out, the roadmap looks solid, the people behind it -albeit being pajeets- have a very solid background in fintech, the advisors are well picked. Everything just clicks!
This is going to be huge, so don't miss out on it, Anon!

>> No.6175885

>>6175630
>albeit being pajeets
That's where you lost me

>> No.6176081

>>6175885
Be smart about this. Yes, they're pajeets but this is exactly why normies and SJW will throw their money at this project. And you can benefit from that.
Don't identify with the project, identify with the money. Do or don't, it doesn't matter to me, but you're missing out on a big rocket to Saturn.