[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 300x300, vXYKKeHS_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6143508 No.6143508 [Reply] [Original]

redpill me on coinmetro

thinking about going deep into COIN but it all looks too good to be true

>> No.6144021

What do you find too good to be true? Have you looked at the team and their experience? The white paper, roadmap etc, it's an easy buy and it's set out so even the dumbest normies can understand

>> No.6144367
File: 306 KB, 620x348, To-The-Moon-2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's aiming to combine the ease of use and appel to normies of coinbase with the capabilities of better exchanges like Binance. It will also provide new investment vehicles like crypto ETFs and investing in other traders performance.

The CEO is also a CEO of FXPIG which is well regarded in the forex world for it's transparency and customer service. They also have the experience and contacts when it comes to dealing with banks and regulators, which would make stuff like instant deposits/withdrawals and debit cards a reality.

All exchange fees are first converted to COIN (the user doesn't have to have COIN, the exchange will place a buy order automatically) and then some of the COIN thet CoinMetro gets in the form of fees is burned, which means as trading volume gets higher, the amount of COIN decreases. Also 20% of CoinMetro and FXPIG's net profits go to the COIN buyback program.

It is of course risky, but if it succeeds it's gonna be huge.

If you use my link, you will get extra 2.5% on top of the existing pre-sale bonus: coinmetro.info

Also get into their telegram, the CEO and the devs are incredibly responsive.

>> No.6144688

>>6144021
>professional, well-made normie bait website
>big team full of credentials and experience
>comprehensive whitepaper with a unique idea
>somehow little to no hype

basically checks all of the successful crypto boxes from what i can tell. ill probably end up buying in but i just wanted more opinions and/or FUD before buying

>> No.6144905

I mean, from my interaction on their telegram (1.8k members) the admin was very quick to respond to all my questions and was very helpful. They seem actively engaged with their community and I'm really looking forward to what they produce. I can't imagine how amazing this shit will be with a sleek website and exchange with immediate customer service support. Feels Good

Also, if you do decide to buy some COIN can you help a fellow bizbro out and purchase through my ref link? refId=5a54575b94f3b370eb73e22d

>> No.6145016
File: 33 KB, 624x413, 1515483930185.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6144688
The only FUD I've seen around this project is pic related. Maybe wait and see what happens if you're worried. Other than that, it seems clean and look at the reviews on fxpig, normies eat their shit up

>> No.6145098

>>6145016

I mean, I wouldn't really call that FUD lol. They answered it straight up and told him that if US citizens weren't allowed they would refund the tokens. But yea, that's as far as the FUD goes. It's still suuuuuper early and not many people know about it. That said, I don't know how you could shit on a project like this. It's a nice little package all wrapped up in normie aesthetic

>> No.6145230
File: 76 KB, 778x284, Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 4.06.19 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6143508
There's a fucking 500% token bonus?! ....

>> No.6145351

>>6145230

Read closely man.. it scales. Early buyers received a larger bonus. Yes bonuses suck, they tend to dump but I believe they are locked for some time. I will be asking the devs tmrr about this cause I'm curious as well

>> No.6145405

What does the coin do?

>> No.6145406

>>6145351
500 FUCKING PERCENT though?

Hard pass.

>> No.6145456

>>6145405
It's used for all of the exchange fees.

>> No.6145490

>>6145456
hard to take it serious with the cartoons on the web page.

>> No.6145591

>>6145490
it's aimed at noobs

>> No.6145665

>>6145406
>Pre-Token Sale contributors are eligible for a bonus of up to 500%, based on the final COIN value, should we reach our 300,000,000 COIN goal during the Pre-Token and Token Sales.

>NOTE - Although this discount is sizeable this is only for the first 2.5% of tokens sold, with the discount diminishing as more tokens are sold. The reality is that most larger token sale events offer substantial discounts to private investors prior to their public pre-sale events, so while this may appear excessive it is in fact commonplace with the difference here being that CoinMetro has decided to offer these ‘friends and family’ discounts to the community at large rather than to a small select group of private investors. Participants buying in at this level at at the second tier amounting to a 300% bonus also need to adhere to special vesting rules as follows;

>Vesting Requirements
Participants buying in at 0.03 EUR will have access to 20% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 80% will be vested for an additional 90 days. Participants buying in at 0.05 EUR will have access to 33% of their total purchase after an initial vesting period of 90 days following distribution. The other 67% will be vested for an additional 90 days.

>Participants buying in at all other price points will see their purchases distributed in their entirety on the date of distribution.

So I guess you won't get fully dumped on immediately. Idk, I'm kind of interested but also I hate sending ID.

>> No.6145995

>>6145665
So, basically instead of getting dumped on by "private" investors, I'm going to get dumped on by other fellow retards.

I really think this coin will do a Bancor, I think I'll wait after ICO to purchase.

>> No.6146183

>>6145995
Yeah, I've been dumped on post-ICO before. Not fun. And although they try to play it off as "we're offering to you what we usually offer only a small group of private investors!" that only means there's more normies to dump their bags. Not like you'd get the best price at this point anyway.