[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 500x374, 903e2947cff5f58d614656f3109ef4c3a387b0700916e2489ae2c0644cb2b608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
613609 No.613609 [Reply] [Original]

I pissed away almost $4,000 last semester at college. I know I'm fucking stupid but I need help earning that money back. Any ideas? Im in deep shit here

inb4 get a job, take out a loan, kill yourself, OP is a faggot

>> No.614547

>>613609
How so? Gambling, drugs, hoes, ...? Which is your weakness and what are you good at?

>> No.614551

>>613609
hahahaha how did you even manage that?

>> No.614556
File: 23 KB, 340x321, 1421301369493.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>613609
Even working at minimal wages that will take some time to get back.

Short term solutions is liquidation of physical valuables you may have, or a loan, but you seem unwilling to do so. Another thing you could do but would be bad is put it on several credit cards.

Let me guess, you got windfall from your student loan, spent it all on stupid shit in your last semester and now either they made a mistake and want the money back or your loan is coming due because you missed a few payments.

>> No.614583

masturbate on Skype for money

>> No.614584

What's your major? Do you have any applicable skills? Are you in any way qualified for more than an entry level position? Do you have time to work?

>> No.614585

>>614583
You need a vagina for that.

>> No.614587

>>614585
not necessarily, just find some gays willing to pay you

>> No.615219
File: 74 KB, 267x447, 1407555613524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>613609

lol, I'm a comm college myself. Get like 4k in fafsa (free $$$) for being black and poor. Last sem I thought it would be smart to take lib arts and move onto a four yr college, but after my ebay business took off I changed my major back to bizz admin.

I'd rather have an assoc in that than be some lib...

Next sem starts next week, taking classes I actually want..like jazz n photoshop instead of lame calsses I don't even need.

>> No.615226

>>jazz n photoshop

You are definitely trash...and will end up flippin burgers sooner or later

>> No.615233
File: 63 KB, 710x369, PP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615226

>Jazz n Photoshop

I'd rather do what I love than attend a 4 year life loan that only teaches me what's on Youtube.

>Pic related
Month 1 of eBay sales, I figured eBay out. Soon I'll be on Amazon and every other major site out there.

Flip burgers my ass, owning the franchise...mMmaybe.

>> No.615237
File: 23 KB, 411x500, simm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615233

Here's a tip on what I make $500 on a week.
Now I'm onto other items

>> No.615254
File: 637 KB, 2064x1161, 20150115_224258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615237

all you have to do is see what other new sellers are selling and sell that at a lower price. Just go upstairs & ask mum for a loan so you can compete with me.

Though it would be an hour before you saw me undercut you to the point you couldn't make a profit.

>> No.615256

>>615254
how do you make a profit if you're just undercutting everyone?
where do you buy your product?

>> No.615270
File: 64 KB, 328x489, mhm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615256

Undercutting is the key on a site like eBay, that's why eBay is so easy to sell. Amazon on the other hand has it's Affiliate program so undercutting them is a NO NO, lol my friend learned that the hard way. If you're undercutting the "Shipped with Amazon" sellers, the actual sellers won't come after you, Amazon will...asking where you get your products and then stretch your account "hold" (aka suspension) until you tell them EVERY detail on how you can undercut on such a low price. Then soon they will undercut you to the point you can't make profit...eBay on the other hand doesn't care.

You guys keep asking where I get my shit from...like honestly I can't believe you don't have time to google any Chinese site out there that wholesales.

I buy these cards
>>615237
for .70 each and sell them for around $4-10. Last year I would sell for $20+. Then I shared my source with some forums/chans and profit went down, lol but since I use my own shipping program and have my own shipping labels/mailers, everything is cheap for me. Like honestly I've gone so low to selling these cards for $3 just to piss off some people..lol you guys go to the post office and pay x4+ what I pay. That's why it's not easy for a new seller to sell like me.

Soon I'll be able to ship cheaper (when I have more volume of my products). That's how you see seller's on eBay selling $1 items WITH TRACKING (tracking cost alot), because they're big guys that now have a connection with shipping services for having a high volume.

IT'S ALL ABOUT SHIPPING! LOL

If buyer's knew where I got my product, they still wouldn't buy it for:

#1 They would have to buy in bulk (100 or more) or

#2 Wait a month for only x1

So they just buy from me, the U.S. guy instead :)

>> No.615285

>>615270

Sorry for the long book, got carried away.

Now I'm just waiting to finish my chem shipping license. I have a plan for Butane that can fuck every other seller in the ass...

Tip: You know how you can't ship butane without a license? (well idk if you know...but lol it's illegal and is serious jail time...butane explodes..plane goes boom!).

But with my license, my cargo would go somewhere else on the plane along side the other biochems where it wouldn't be a prob.

Well ANYWAYS, I'm looking to just sell fancy butane lighters...so many sellers sell them and only a few sell them with the liquid. Why buy liquid from another seller when you can just buy both from at the same time? While at the same time spending the same amount (or even less) on the SAME item.

Again, I'm sharing this info because I know you prob have no idea what I'm saying and even if you did, I would still undercut you till we both didn't make profit. I'm just a dick like that.

>> No.615287

>>613609

>inb4 get a job, take out a loan, kill yourself, OP is a faggot

Four thousand cocks.

>> No.615301

>>613609
>inb4 get a job, take out a loan
Well, how the fuck do you think you're going to get money then? You think the magic money fairy is going to plop 4k into your bank account because you have a nice face?

>> No.615306
File: 282 KB, 640x960, 142412431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Take out a $4,000 loan, go to a roulette table, put it all on your preferred color, red or black, if you win, leave with winnings, pay back loan, if you don't at least take solace in the fact that if alternate universes exist, you won.

>> No.615308

>>615285
i'm glad you think that way. now i know i can trust your information. how could i learn anything on a board about business, when all these cut-throat businessmen are just pretending, out of the goodness of their hearts, to share their information? it obviously doesn't work that way, so you conform to my notion of who knows what they're doing.

>> No.615309

>>615270
>>615285
so do all niggers look for idiotic ways to make a buck like you instead of just getting a job and earning tenfold more?

>> No.615321
File: 57 KB, 233x233, 1402222243267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615308

Haha no prob man, just looking to help out.

>>615309
>Oh no, he called me the "N" word! My feels! I should enrage and go hulk mode on him for words! WORDS!

>getting a job
>job
>eBay.jpg
>get a job
>tenfold

...mmhm, tell me a "job" that pays up to $1700 a month for a student. I'll sell my bizz and go there right away.

Or are you one of those "workers" that's paying me for product I don't even have to make? lol don't stay mad you chose construction instead of school.

>"Omg I'm gonna make so much money, I'm not doing anything at school/home so 12 hours a day moving rocks isn't anything, look at me, strong man, hurr dur durr"

Give me a few, I might hire your family company to come help me build my vacation beach side house. Of course the architect will get paid more just for drawing pictures, but hey...you're the one that wants to do the hard work.

>> No.615331

>>615321
i see you're afraid of working like a typical jigaboo. i'm actually surprised you aren't content with just living off welfare.

>> No.615337

>>615321
You make $1700 a month and are bragging about beach houses and buying companies?? I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope you're not this dumb.

>> No.615345
File: 16 KB, 370x317, diagram.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615331

Get upstairs before your dinner gets cold son.

But anyways, didn't come to America to loath off your shitty welfare. I can tell you don't even know that your race is the larger percentage on it. Lmao but the financial student aid will do just fine.
We Nigerians know exactly what we want and will get it at any means.

>>615337
lol I think ahead, which motivates me. I know exactly what I plan on doing with my life and my business. eBay/online sales is just savings until I'm able to get to where I need togo. (buying the equipment...etc)

Here's a tip on what I plan on doing: -Lenticular-

That's all I have for you, cause I know if I tell you more then lol I could be in trouble and would have to go with my 2nd plan (which is a little harder but in the long run would help me catchup to my 3rd plan...and so on).

>> No.615348

>>615345
>We Nigerians know exactly what we want and will get it at any means.
what's why your country is a shithole and you need to run away from it?

the only thing niggerians are known for is being scammers.

>> No.615356
File: 98 KB, 250x186, triggered.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615348

LOL, I grew up in the U.S. I didn't have a choice in "running away". My country is corrupt I'll give you that, but this is /biz/ so let's not get into that.

Scammers? mmmm...I'd call it opportunists instead. I feel they're more likely teaching you a lesson. I see some of your own has even adapted to the 419 ways. lol lovely criagslist texts I get every time I post an ad, coming straight from a state away. Either way, I see us as...the clever few, lol so my mindset is okay with any other word you use to describe us.

Just know that sooner or later, you'll be asking yourself who's yacht this is while on daddies business trip, to find out it's some "Niggerian".

I still wonder why the French concurred every surrounding country but Nigeria...why did the English want us so badly? hmmm...

>> No.615369

>>615356
you're not saying anything new. everyone knows that niggers have no moral compass that's why you're worse than a cockroach infestation.

good luck with that yacht. i'm sure it'll come with it's own prison cells too so you can stay close with your like minded "opportunist" apes.

>> No.615371

>>615369
>being this mad
This nigga seems more composed than you are.

>> No.615374
File: 11 KB, 225x225, DoraG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615371

lel, his words goes to show who he is. I smell a trailer somewhere...mMmsouth?

Anyways to whoever read this mess, lol if you need anytips feel free to reply. Anything related to eBay I'll help you out, from how to get your own $500 label printer for $100 (have your packages picked up instead) ...and more!

eBay really is the frontier for anyone looking to make cash from home, DON'T EVER FALL FOR AVN/5LINX and all the other pyramid schemes out there.

>> No.615387

Buy bitcoins. They will be 10 million in 1 year.

>> No.615390

>>615374
>I smell a trailer somewhere...mMmsouth?
how can you make fun of trailer trash when you get financial support because your family is piss poor?

>> No.615394
File: 18 KB, 350x264, 2294209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615387

lol...this guy

>>615390
Read>>615219
"Black and poor"

lol I'd show you our Nigerian houses but then you'd say it wasn't ours...father is wealthy, he just felt one of his wives should live in America. Then he bitches out and doesn't support us so we claim poorness to get free financial. We don't accept EBT because we can support ourselves in that area. But why not take something that's being given just because you live in an urban community

>> No.615395

>>615394
>one of his wives
kek
niggers gonna nig

>> No.615400
File: 262 KB, 800x800, Opinion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615395

Yes, our beliefs are different from yours. Doesn't mean it's wrong or right, but then again...I don't even know why I'm explaining anything to you anymore...

>> No.615559
File: 464 KB, 624x741, Boko satellite destruction_624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Every niggerian is a big talker till he gets boko haramed

>> No.615990

>>615400
How long did it take you to figure out what to sell?

>> No.616459
File: 765 KB, 1001x1001, 1421115247759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>615990

Well I used to buy alot, so I just used that to find out what others wanted.

Again you can just look for low detailed sellers and see what they are selling, if only him and someone else are selling it, then you go find where his supplier is and buy from them too :)

>> No.616464
File: 61 KB, 755x418, My IP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616459

Fucking hell, my IP changed again...

>> No.616582

>>616464
So, What items would you recommend starting out to sell?
I was gonna sell pipes but then i realized that pipes are banned on ebay and are really easy to find shit cheap elsewhere.

>> No.616610
File: 471 KB, 1217x784, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616582

I already posted here bro, it's Rsims. Pretty much a nice starter for any eBayer out there. Btw you might start seeing my Etsy ad on the chan today or tomorrow. Let's see if I can actually get some real clicks.

>Pic related
lol I made this ad in 30min...I know it's shit but whatever.

Made sure not to post it on NSFW boards...lol let's hope Moot doesn't just spam me with fake CPM.

>> No.616615

>>616610
What exactly is an Rsim? and why would I care about buying them? Is there a market for them?

>> No.616628
File: 387 KB, 856x793, Rism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616615

Rsims are phone unlockers, you might say "Oh isn't it illegal to unlock your phone since the 2013 law?" well you're wrong. Obama signed a law in on Aug 1, 2014 making it possible again.

All these Rsims do is allow for a user to go from using T-Mobile to using AT&T/Sprint/Verizon...etc without actually buying another phone.

>Pic related
As you can see, the Chinese vendors sell it for WAYYY cheap because they make em. But who's going to wait 1month for something as exciting as this? You just got scammed on Craigslist and figured that you can actually make use of your phone and just switch to another carrier. :)

I used to sell these first, then I told everyone my source (DHgate for those who STILL don't know how to use Google) and had 100 sent to me for .7 each. Made so much money I kept doing it over...and oOver. Then I moved onto other things. I still sell it, but in bulk and pieces now (lol we sellers made a agreement). Everyone knew I was the one undercutting everyone for no reason...lolso we just agreed on a price. But of course with the more I tell people (because everyone deserves a chance) the more the price goes down.

Anyways, yea I sell other things now, Rsims is still good money but you shouldn't depend on it. I sell Butane Watches on Etsy, etc... and so on. With school coming up I'm looking to go back to selling small things.

Just keep looking on DHgate (and any other Asian site) to find new things to sell.

>> No.616633

>>616628

Just know that these are easy money, but at the same time...if a buyer has no idea what to do with it, expect alot of negative feedbacks....

Oh and you'll have to keep up to date with the current IOS software...lol so if you buy 500 of these...Apple might just pop out a new firmware that messes up the current ones you have...as you can see in my photo, the bottom seller is selling the older version.

lol if you start undercutting, just know an hour later I'll be there. The major sellers have an agreement for a base price, but of course we will have the newfag looking to try and undercut. I don't care really...lol goodluck.

>> No.616634

>>616628
So I should just really sell anything that I can get in bulk and that people will want to buy?

>> No.616637

>>616634

Yes, unless you're one of those people that buy clothes from Goodwill and sell it online or whatever.

Don't go into something without doing ALOT of research. Look at the "sold" listings to see if any seller sells it, cause they might have just run out...lol

>> No.616642

>>616637
That just seems kinda fucked up, I am more into selling something I know how to use, so I can answer questions and shit.

>> No.616651
File: 672 KB, 1280x757, Simsim.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616642

lol...see that's the problem...you need to get out of your comfort zone. I knew I'd get a heapload of negative feedbacks for idiots not knowing how to use this or breaking it (it's paper thin so it's easy to lose/berak). I still went with it and joined the bandwagon of sellers. Like honestly you can buy these things for what... $1 nowadays, buy 100 of them and do what this guy is doing.

Just put in your description "I don't know how to use this shit so don't bother me, sold "As is"" or whatever...lol

eBay will back you up.

>> No.616654

>>616651
What about selling phones off of that website? They have like 120 dollar s5's which are going for 350 on eBay. Does that kind of stuff work to sell up?

>> No.616661
File: 7 KB, 160x213, really.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616654

Hahah ho, I don't do devices man...do that on Craigslist and just wait for a buyer that won't lowball you.

eBay isn't as good anymore for selling phones (don't think it ever was). As you already know...
"the buyer is always right", so a buyer can buy your shit and say "I only got a brick" and send back a brick....eBay will ask for your receipt for shipping..(you prob threw away) or they won't even ask and just refund the buyer.

I buy phones/tablets on CL and sell them back on CL (lol ikr...it's crazy). Sometimes I get scammed and end up with a Bad esn phone a few days later (doesn't matter I still end up selling it for profit). I sold an iPhone 5c to some bitch in Canada (yes BITCH, this BITCH was literally a bitch). She bought the Bad Esn phone with the title and description yelling (BAD ESN). Then said she couldn't use it...

eBay almost suspended me because she said I stole it...

>> No.616666

>>616661

I don't know how refurbished people do it but I know it's a headache...I don't want to go into all of that. I'd say to just get as many transactions as you can so eBay can know you're trustworthy...then go into selling big stuff.

>> No.616669

>>616661
So I should sell an absolute fuckton of random crap, then go to selling big ticket, small space items? I just feel like buying a phone and immediately flipping it for double money with no returns or anything could be cool.

>> No.616675

>>616669

Ikr, sounds awesome. But if you're doing it online just know that $100 sale is going to be:

1. $90 after eBay fees
2. $87 after paypal fees
3. $80 after shipping (for new ebayers that don't know how to print/ship)

And lastly

4. Having a headache for 30 days knowing the buyer can open a case at any moment he drops the phone and claims it "came that way".

>> No.616685

>>616675
So they take about 1/10 of the profit? that blows
And yeah paypal is secure though, so they earn it
How do I make shipping cheaper?
And could I not just provide photographic evidence that I sent the phone in mint condition to prove against false claims?
Or just have a strictly "no returns whatsover policy?

>> No.616693
File: 129 KB, 1300x435, Stamps.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616685

lol I do "No returns" on all my orders, lol fuck TRS (top rated seller). I don't care about a measly discount to have to deal with people returning new goods.

Oh and btw Paypal is owned by eBay...so eBay is just ripping you off twice...

Shipping cheaper?
>Pic related

Or you can use eBay's shipping program..I don't know how to use it so it's whatever.

>> No.616698
File: 63 KB, 500x585, m7baf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616693

Stamps program is great, it's integrated into eBay so all you have to do is open it up and print and it will automatically mark it as "shipped" on eBay. Even leaves a feedback for the buyer if you want.

I wish they had more sites on their program, only Etsy,Ebay,Buy.com...etc

Oh and it's $16.99 a month for a pro account, no biggie. Just get yourself a printer or a label printer (mine is worth $500 but I only paid $100). I don't pay for ink (it doesn't use it), all I do is buy the labels which cost only .03 each.

>> No.616699

>>616693
Thanks for the info! I will look into the products on that website.
Are you sure everything on there is completely legit?
I dun wanna get ripped off while I am stupid poor.

>> No.616704

>>616698
That is fucking sweet! where did you get the printer?
And how does it not use ink?

>> No.616714
File: 38 KB, 600x471, 1407549068672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616699

lol that's what I said man, if you have a good bank you should be fine. If not, then don't expect the asian site to refund you until a year later if you don't get your goods (or at all).

First time buying I ended up $150 almost down the drain. Called up my bank begging them...lol they just laughed and stopped me, telling me I was covered, then refunded me same day (Wells Fargo is best). Then the site decided to look into my "case" after seeing the chargeback on their bank, then proceeded to closen the case it in my favor (Even though I already won it with my bank).
Got my $$$ back and wel...lol I went again to see if I could get a trustworthy seller, found one and stuck with him.

ANYWAYS, lol
Here, read this and have a laugh: dhgatecom/!forums/topic-Scum-Sellers-Scum-DHGate-1006106-1.html

The printer doesn't use ink because it uses heat, that's why you need to buy labels too because it won't print on normal paper.

>> No.616725
File: 66 KB, 1568x755, lol.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616714

Don't forget to put the dot before the "com" and the "www"...

Or just look at this screenshot.

>> No.616727

>>616714
Cliffs? I'm being 404'd
Anyways I just lost 10 bucks since I thought I was buying a ridiculously cheap thinkpad since the seller made a type, but it turns out I just bought a mouse. Oh well.

>> No.616731

>>616727

LOL, never buy anything straight from China on eBay...

Only buy with DHL/Fedex/UPS if you're buying. Then again this only applies to sellers.

>> No.616737

>>616714
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: WCfzXou0) 01/16/15(Fri)19:49:57 No.6
So how can I tell if they are fake or not?
I really do not appreciate being ripped off

>> No.616741

>>616737

Look at their feedbacks...yes the Asian websites probably delete their negative feedbacks for a low under the table fee. But you're just gonna have to go with your guts...lol

Oh and for the love of God don't go buying any flash drives or any sort of memory on any Asian site, it's not the real deal! You're gonna get insta banned on eBay for selling false memory...

>> No.616743

>>616741
Jesus. the site sounds awful from the reviews I am getting
This is fucking awful.
Surely there are legit sites out there with deals?

>> No.616748

>>616743

Nope, every site has it's baddies. Well hey you could always fly to China and make your own factory? lol might not be there when you get back but hey, it's a shot.

>> No.616753

>>616748
Fuck yeah. If I had the capital I would totally make a factory overseas. Pay the workers better than everyone else, give them better training and make an overall better quality product. Is there any verifiable source to tell me who the baddies are? or am I just making guesses?

>> No.616758

>>616731
I bought it off of DHGate. I've contacted the seller, and I'm going to request a refund when I can.
Anyways, I bought some shit that I will sell locally. I'm not a businessman, but if I can hustle about 50-60 bucks that'd be pretty cool.

>> No.616761
File: 1.99 MB, 4128x2322, 20150116_233746.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616753

The fourms man, just check the forums of the sites. Alibaba..DHgate...etc. DHgate is the worst if you end up with a baddie, lol DHgate even deletes forum comments if it's negative towards them (the one I found although they didn't delete...lol idk why).

Best of luck man, hope one day I can invite you to my yacht and we discuss how we used to be so poor but now we can laugh at Facebook comments arguing "The rich should pay more in taxes".

>>616758
Ooo, lol yea man contact the seller and threaten for a negative feedback (if the system hasn't already left a positive in your "honor"...lol ikr).

Craigslist is pretty nice, I sell these on there for $50 each (buy them for $5...lol). Since I sell it with the gas everyone loves buying from me. Sold over 30 so far.

>> No.616768

>>616761
If I ever see you in the high end business world I will go,
Oh shit! The Nigerian guy who helped me make a ton of cash!
Oh and those watches are pretty sweet. What seller do you get them from?

>> No.616774

>>616768

lol soon. and lol stop asking for my vendors...

best of luck!

>> No.616781

>>616774
Best of luck to you as well!
>tfw I have no idea who is a scammer
>tfw I will file a huge lawsuit if the website gets my money stolen

>> No.616796

>>616774
Oh and If you are still here Does the websites guarantee mean anything? or are they blowing smoke?

>> No.616842
File: 275 KB, 600x600, Dont trust the dubs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616796
Lmao..."guarantee"...yea that's a good one.

>> No.616856

>>616704
I'm guessing it's a thermal printer (the same kind used to print store receipts)

>> No.616897

>>616856

Yup, Zebra version. Great for everything :)

>> No.616901
File: 56 KB, 500x723, cap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>616897

lol wow 3 IP addresses in one day...

Guys just know it's me, every time I turn off my hot spot it seems T-Mobile gives me a new IP...

>> No.617592

>>616901
how did you get your printer so cheap?

>> No.617624
File: 406 KB, 1012x875, Good deals.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>617592

Simple, scour the bays and look for sales. Took me some weeks but I came across one of the 500 series for only $100.

The 450s are still fine, lol there really isn't a difference...just an upgrade.

>> No.617627
File: 535 KB, 1128x753, Mmm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>617624

I'm about to pick these up, add em to my collection.

Instead of having one printer print everything, I'll have one print the label, another print the receipt, and another print the "thank you" :).

>> No.617631
File: 1.40 MB, 300x225, Really fat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>617627

The last one can just...lol I don't know sit there if anything happened.

>> No.617672
File: 170 KB, 991x680, Eat24.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>617627

lol the guy is even willing to let it go for $220 since he doesn't have everything it came with (but I do because I always have extras for my 500 series).

Only if I eBay hadn't sucked $400 in fees a few days ago...
>The Eat24 orders every day isn't helping either...

Can't touch savings for something like this.
lol well at least while I was typing this, someone bought an earring for $9.

>> No.619130

Take out more loans and play the stock market

>> No.619173

>>615321
uhh warehouse forklift night shift. Starts at 17.42 an hour part time. 28x17.42x4=1.9k a month and a mcdouble.

In the midwest btw.amurika

>> No.619190
File: 23 KB, 515x515, 1398554523602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>619173

A student...as in you go to class then you work for 3-4 hours like a "student"...not a full time 12hour night shift for a high school diploma graduate.