[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 496 KB, 1820x1456, reeee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6128566 No.6128566 [Reply] [Original]

We're only going up from here nerds, nearly all of the main exchanges are closed registers, this is our chance, hop in:

>What is Kucoin?
Kucoin is a new exchange for popular coins and altcoins alike that rewards you for trading with their services. Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.

>Why do I care?
They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it. At this moment KCS is at 17$ and climbing fast.(It was ~2$ seven days ago)

>Sounds cool, how do I sign up?
https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup

If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1bg63

Kucoin is the future of crypto exchanges, are you in?

Please don't forget to help fellow poorfag here, thanks.

1bg63

>> No.6128882

Only shitcoins

>> No.6128883
File: 117 KB, 1262x709, feels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks anon

>> No.6129035

Starting to hear a lot of bad shit about kuckCoin. 3 day with withdrawals?

>> No.6129189

>>6129035

ain't gonna lie, they have been invaded by normies lately because all the main exchanges were closed their sign up's. Its working very slow, i think it'll get fixed tho...

>> No.6129721

>>6128882

Not buying DBC, kys already