[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.87 MB, 750x750, kPZX64s.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6058243 No.6058243 [Reply] [Original]

No pajeets, no shilling, just discussing trading fundamentals
- Diversify, over-diversify, or all-ins?
- Listen to shills, buy chink coins, etc?
- Day trade or hodl? Buy high and sell low?

I'm doing shit all-inning, listening to shills, and day trading

>> No.6058395

>>6058243
there are no fundamentals
the decades of research into traditional markets would just tell you to stay away from crypto

>> No.6058462

>>6058243
first off, if you are a NEET then you should probably just buy shitcoins because your life is shit and you wont make a lot of money anyways

if you have a job, then you should invest in coins which are already 1+ billlion market capital. hold those for the next 5-10 years and you will make money 100% guarantee

>> No.6058478

>>6058395
fpbp

>> No.6058621

What does one make of interesting coins but are only on literally who exchanges? Do you end up having loads of exchange accounts or is that a big red flag in itself?

>> No.6058684
File: 119 KB, 784x578, neo-python.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

for what it's worth, let me shill my youtube channel where I explain some technicalities behind blockchain tech

https://youtu.be/cnK1E3yZGx0

and I sometimes also talk about financial indicators and e.g. how to compute them in small Python scripts

https://youtu.be/h-sZ4kgln40

That being said, I think if you buy a coin and hold, you're going to get rich (as things stand right now) with the least amount of stress.
I'm gonna be coding another trading bot live on this channel as well, later that year..

>> No.6059200

>>6058684
Is it smart to post a vid/pic of yourself on 4chan? No sarcasm. I've always been deathly terrified of accidentally posting my ID image on here so don't post many pics in general; but you seem to do it in stride. Is this site not as threatening as it used to be?

>> No.6059523

>>6058243
>- Diversify, over-diversify, or all-ins?
Diversify a little bit. Keep at least half of your portfolio in a solid project.

>- Listen to shills, buy chink coins, etc?
Only listen to shills if the coin they're shilling hasn't gone up a lot yet. Chink coins are OK, but don't ever hold them for more than a week.

>- Day trade or hodl? Buy high and sell low?
Swing trade. Buy low, wait a few days, and sell when it moons. Don't hold shitcoins. You may hold ETH, BTC, or XMR.