[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 564 KB, 596x791, 0a2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6055237 No.6055237 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/, absolute poorfag blasting through. Recently I've decided to start investing in cryptos, and will buy some ETH tomorrow since it seems pretty stable and growing.

Thing is, at the moment I'm literally, fucking unironically starting with only 45 euros, might or might not deposit more later on. Of course I don't expect to become a gazillionaire by the end of the year, but I wouldn't mind if they turned in a couple thousand dollars. So, how do you choose which coins to invest in? How do you even predict when something is about to moon or not, is it all meme magic? Arigatoni in advance

>> No.6055731

i'd recommend you to take a quick loan, credit card or rob a store.

45 eur minus fees will leave you with a single kneepad

>> No.6055807

>>6055237
Fuck off Trumpfag

>> No.6055890

>>6055237
well you just missed a 500% pump from Trumpcoin, right now seems its in a bullish pennant on the dip before rising up, then going back down a wee bit then going back up new highs to 20k satoshis.
MAGA

>> No.6056222

You won't see huge returns, but you can invest in small amounts of req, fun, cnd, link or really any coin thats cheap right now, just to learn maybe how the exchanges work and stuff without having a high amount of money in it. I started with $20 just to see how it worked last month and have around $50 now.

>> No.6056428

>>6055237
If you pick a shitcoin with low market cap you can make 1000%.

There's safe investments, like ETH, but those mostly work if you have more capital. It might earn you a safe 20%/month, but that's nothing if you start with 45€.

Try daytrading. Lurk until you see a hype thread, throw all your money into the coin, ride it upwards for a while, get out. Every time you'll make 10-30%. In a week you could have 500€, and then you can start thinking about longer-term investments.