[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 37 KB, 1886x432, 11million.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6018399 No.6018399 [Reply] [Original]

>i-if something gets shilled on biz that's a sign it's time to sell it
>n-nothing that gets shilled on biz e-ever goes up....
>UFR is up from 4m marketcap to 11m marketcap since it started getting shilled here last week

Why aren't you in on this shit yet? It's a good idea with a good team behind it. This shit is going to $5 by February. Are you seriously going to miss another moon mission?

>> No.6019065
File: 183 KB, 1005x962, 100x[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6018399
Found this gem in the rough and bought in last week, not a bad day since.
It's definitely going to shoot off soon, it actually has a decent team behind it and a seriously good service idea (basically decentralized torrenting but paying seeders to seed and allowing downloaders to pay small fees for faster speeds). It really seems like a win for everybody and this is one of those things I can totally see being a widespread product as a modern crypto Limewire.
If (You)'re not buying into this I don't want to hear you whining about missing the ground floor to the moonshots. This is the next big one and I'm surprised at the price jumps it's already made, and it's not even close to being at full potential. Listen to him Anon^

>> No.6019505

Nigger I'm up 40% today and I got in LATE as fuck!

Same with BBT. It's up 1000% right now

>> No.6019946

Alright, alright.. which exchange is best for this shitcoin?

>> No.6020037

>>6019946
Cryptopia or EtherDelta
Not on any of the big exchanges yet but that's a good thing when you're sniffin out moons in the making :^)