[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 200x200, clearpoll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5996453 No.5996453 [Reply] [Original]

ClearPoll token (POLL) was originally released as a coin for what you can expect; surveys and polls.
While this may not sound particularly exciting, there is a huge market in user feedback and data, and what better way to showcase a use of blockchain than by making a decentralized polling platform.
The alpha has already been released and is public on the website, and a full release is scheduled for April.

However, I am not here to discuss that aspect of POLL.
Instead, I'd like to focus on a newly announced product they are coming out with, called Clearify. Clearify is going to be extremely useful when it is released.
It allows peace of mind when sending crypto by verifying the address you are sending to.
This is going to work in a few different ways.
Companies, ICOs, and even individuals can register on their site and set up verification space for other users to access, and they are also working on an API to incorporate into current payment systems to verify addresses automatically.
>This will prevent scams, fraudulent hijacking, etc.

Both ClearPoll and Clearify use POLL tokens, and did I mention there are only 9M tokens available for purchase?
There is a token burn schedule in place as well so this supply will only decrease as time goes on.

Clearify will launch in full on January 17, 2018. App, website and browser plugin will all be released.
Along with that release, they are also announcing a major partnership with with a major source of crypto addresses.

>At a 30M market cap, it's still priced low and time to buy in is now.