[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 519x181, logo@2x.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5968785 No.5968785 [Reply] [Original]

The UCASH token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the U.CASH network as well as advanced functionalities.

UCASH is the digital asset and the fuel of the network. UCASH tokens are a universal access key that allow users to do transactions with any currency or asset they like.
The value of UCASH will be based on the demand for transactions on the U.CASH network as UCASH is required for all interactions. For example, in order to execute a USD to BTC conversion some UCASH tokens will be required. The amount required will depend on the type of transaction taking place, the volume, and in some cases the speed of the transaction.

Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. The native UCASH tokens will be used to pay for fees on the U.CASH network, and will also be used to give access to other digital assets (such as cryptocurrencies) and fiat cash through the ecosystem.

Register now or stay poor forever. Use my referral link below:
https://portal.u.cash/account/register&referrerid=67581

Don't be mad when It stars mooning..

>> No.5968830

i m gonna find the pajeet that shilled me this and murder him