[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 229x220, 1506232147816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5965663 No.5965663 [Reply] [Original]

>it's just a bubble, it'll crash any day now
Why do people think this? Bitcoin's rise in value is completely logical: more people are investing in it. The demand increases while the supply states roughly the same (due to mining difficulty), therefore the price skyrockets.

Bitcoin will not stop growing. There will be some fairly large dips of 20 to 30% here and there, but the floor will continue to rise. Just imagine when bitcoin is at $100,000 per coin, and it "Crashes" all the way down to $50,000, and people are calling it some kind of cryptocurrency apocalypse. Yeah well if you bought RIGHT NOW, you're still up 3x your investment.

I'm honestly more afraid of gold (gold replaced by more efficient material, or science discovers a energy-efficient way to alchemize gold very cheaply) or stocks crashing (people lose faith) than I am worried of bitcoin's "bubble" popping.

>> No.5965709

because scam coins like Tron will cause regulation to be drafted that destroys the blockchain and icos

>> No.5965711

>alchemize
waiting on that philosophers stone bruh

>> No.5965712

>>5965663
It's demand has gone up but the network hasn't scaled to compensate. There's a graph that illustrates this perfectly.

>> No.5966521

>>5965663
>why do people think it's a bubble?
>proceeds to describe a bubble

>more people are investing in it
yeah and is anyone buying anything with it? you know, using it? do you know what a bubble is?

>> No.5966559

>>5965712
This.

The demand is there but it's going to run into serious problems, not to mention its near monopolization by Chinese miners and Bitmain.

ETH is safer for steady gainz

>> No.5966600

>>5965663
>he unironically thinks BTC, which cannot scale and is totally useless, will go to 100K, i.e. achieve a market cap of >>$1T USD without crashing

holy fuck anon I've never laughed so hard

Dogecoin is @ 1.5B mkt. cap.

Get your 100x in some risky alts and then gtfo out of this market this shit is about to go down HARD