[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 262 KB, 1125x2436, takemyhand.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5953522 No.5953522 [Reply] [Original]

Justin Sun is China's wonder boy. He single handedly has brought Tron from obscurity to NUMBER 6 on coin market cap. HE BEAT LITECOIN WITH TRON. This nigger is unstoppable, he doesn't give a fuck about the rules and is literally making me a fucking millionaire. TRX is going to a dollar whether you like it or not.

DEEPBRAIN CHAIN is also going to $1 or more within weeks. This is the only AI block chain in existence, and it has no competition in sight. No, Singularitynet isn't competition you fucking faggot, they've even said they are not the same as DBC and hope to work with them in the future.

DBC is business oriented, right now normal people have no idea wtf it is... but once it breaks top 100 on CMC it will break 50 then 25 within a week of breaking top 100.

These two coins are going to make me a million dollars each. I had to foresight to get in early, and I've been shilling this shit since Tron was 2 cents and DBC was 7 cents, I'm not trying to sell my bags, I'm trying to take you with me.

It is hard to separate good from evil here, too many pajeet faggots and angry basement dwelling nerds with a chip on their shoulders.

It's not too late, it's really not too late. Let's go to lamboland together.

>> No.5953564
File: 140 KB, 1125x2436, hurrdurrwhereproof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Proof for the inevitable appearance of a faggot who calls larp

>> No.5953599

>>5953522
buttt marketcapppp

>> No.5953675

>>5953564
Also, I didn't start off with an initial investment of 200k. I started with 15k in June, but I got a new phone and didn't feel like retroactively entering in all my shit.

>> No.5953778

>>5953522
Fuck off nigger buy poe

>> No.5953809

I want to go to LamboLand random Internet stranger! My portfolio is rdy!