[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 850x339, xdn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5950228 No.5950228 [Reply] [Original]

I SOLD ALL MY FUCKING XDN YESTERDAY FOR STUPID GAY DUMB SHITTY FUNSHIT FUNCOIN

>> No.5950373
File: 10 KB, 250x209, funfairpepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Implying you can put a price on having FUN

>> No.5950400

I played roulette once and also lost my money

>> No.5950522

oh well im stuck holding OMG bags

>> No.5950710

>>5950228
Why would you do that, you stupid fuck? Don't tell me you fell for the "do not diversify" meme? Just keep some XDN and buy some FUN. If you lack funds, sell some of the XDN, but why sell everything? I'd be way too terrified about stuff like what happened to you now. XDN is a solid coin. That said, FUN is as well, at least you chose a coin that will reward you greatly if you autistic sperg can control yourself for a few weeks and not jump ship again.

>> No.5950939

>>5950710
Was holding XDN since it went down for the past two weeks and then it went flat, and I wasn't sure if it was going to go up or down, but then broke below that 150 support line so I figured it was going to go down.
I should have just held it, it was such a sure thing with a chart like that.
WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T IT DO THIS LITERALLY ONE AND A HALF DAYS EARLIER
WHY COULDN'T ALL MY EFFORTS BE REWARDED
I SPENT SO MUCH TIME DRAWING SO MANY STUPID FUCKING FIBONACCI LINES AND SHIT FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON THIS STUPID CHART

>> No.5951009

and to add insult to injury today is another day where BTC did it's stupid shit and everything fucking fell
everytime I approach 1 BTC this happens and I get shot back down to .6BTC range WHAT THE FUCK

>> No.5951314

>>5950939
>I SPENT SO MUCH TIME DRAWING SO MANY STUPID FUCKING FIBONACCI LINES AND SHIT FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS ON THIS STUPID CHART
Well, at least you learned something theoretically.
And just relax, everything will be alright and go up again.