[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 771 KB, 320x320, salt gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5935327 No.5935327 [Reply] [Original]

okay this has been going for too long...
last time I try to give value to this autistic board.

There is a crazy upside for $SALT coin right now.

On exchanges you can get the coin for $11.

You can then transfer the coin to the SALT SITE and use it at $27,50 retail value to pay down your loan.

LOANS will be paid out in FIAT into your US BANK ACCOUNT.

SALT is registered in DENVER and a US company.
A crazy legit one.

They cooperate with the top law firms in the STATES to be compliant in every state.

you even have BIG NAMES like MICHAEL NOVOGRATZ (billionaire hedge-fund, early ETH investor) endorsing $SALT after meeting with the team at COINVEST conference...

and this guy knows his shit... don´t even believe you are smarter than him.

https://twitter.com/novogratz/status/942030707798560769

The CEO of shapeshift is on the advisor board...

After launching a few days ago they got $ 300.000.000 MIO USD requests for loans.

Right now they have to work through the loan process manually, cause BEING COMPLIANT IS FUCKING HARD.

But they do a good job tho and once bottleneck situation is solved, loans will be processed automatically and very quickly.

This should happen this month.

ALSO:

This weekend the biggest BITCOIN INVESTOR CONFERENCE of the year happens in Vegas.

Guess who is a key speaker there?

SHAWN.
CEO of $SALT.
check here:
http://coinagenda.com/

literally...
don´t be autistic once in your life.
and take this FREE OF RISK 2X you morons.

ALSO:

whole team is WHITE MALES.

just sayin´

>> No.5935810

Shut up. Drop your bags like the rest of us.

>> No.5935849

>>5935810
no.

>> No.5936336

Yeah nah, I'm good.

They showed their true colours in that email where they basically stated that they can't do fuck all when it comes to loans because of regulation.

And for that reason sir, I'm out.

>> No.5936424

>>5935327
Drop the white males bit from next OP, we can be confident in who we are without doing this kind of shit. That said, yes Salt is of the better buys right now.

>> No.5937173

I'm not very educated about money shit so could someone please tell me what's actually being talked about here.

>use it at $27,50 retail value to pay down your loan.

why is it a "loan"
is this supposed to imply you buy more with the loan or what?

and what is this about:
>Right now they have to work through the loan process manually, cause BEING COMPLIANT IS FUCKING HARD.

also if anyone wants to shill me SALT maybe just with some internet links. I'm looking for reasons why it won't die off long term

>> No.5937184
File: 9 KB, 183x200, hm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5935327
SALT is a shit coin, the token isn't connected the to loans at all. Just for membership. Fuck off OP, dump your bags on some other sucker.