[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 1600x1102, 1_NbzA25OOI9MQfzsApqH5ig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5929537 No.5929537 [Reply] [Original]

ELIX

A mobile wallet sending/receiving platform
A crowdfunding platform
A peer 2 peer lending platform

To put it simply, Crowdfunding and P2P Lending have blown up over the last few years in the startup world, outside of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

However, both are perfectly suited to a decentralized p2p blockchain solution, which is exactly what Elixir is offering.

Why ELIX?

An actual, useful use-case: It's aiming to become a service where friends and family can service loans easily, and when completed, both the lender, and the loantaker are rewarded
Active and communactive devs:
Realistic but incredible roadmap: They just released their website, which looks gorgeous, and their team (which I will come back to). Their mobile app is being released in Q1, and they have already shown us the software in action.
Extremely low mcap:

COMPETITORS

It's biggest competitor is SALT, which is residing at 691mil mcap, while ELIX is currently at 40mil. I believe this ratio is skewed, as when you compare the two, ELIX has numerous advantages, such as;

Not geographically restricted (Only US citizens can use SALT, anybody can use ELIXIR)
Allows for any type of loan (SALT's lower bound is 5k$)
Allows for anonymous lending (SALT's user must through a membership review to be eligible to use the platform)
Completely decentralized
Completely feeless
Incentivizes lending
Uses their tokens for lending (SALT's tokens has no actual value, they're effectively stocks)
TEAM

David Jackson - Cofounder

Stanford University graduate Previously worked at Stanford Intelligent Systems,(SISL) Stanford Space Rendezvous Lab(SLAB), and a nano particle lab at Duke University

Roadmap/Current development

https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-taking-a-look-at-the-road-ahead-ec9542a25f55

DISCLOSURE: I am a ELIX holder. This is not financial advice.

>> No.5929840

waiting for gay bitfinex to credit my iota so i can buy elix

>> No.5930403

This is probably gonna hit 10$ After the Alfa test in a couple of weeks. This is the coin I am most exited for this year.

>> No.5930479

Gonna get a tattoo of the elix logo when it gets to $10 and also get a nice roadster.

>> No.5930614

>>5930479
Must be nice to be a richfag, poorfag OP here