[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 342 KB, 838x809, theredpill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5928161 No.5928161 [Reply] [Original]

The biggest redpill of crypto is this:
We call this a bubble, but the truth extends much further than that.
This is a microcosm of the entire US economy.
Most stocks, bonds, investments run exactly the same way. Look at things like Juicero, the Hyperloop, solar powered roadways, that blood work company with a female CEO, etc. All these things gross massive monies even though everyone involved knows they are fundamentally unfeasible.
Why? Because our economy, much like the world's is a giant pump and dump in a large fraction of its transactions. These projects gain massive government support in order to stimulate the economy on the back of taxpayer dollars so that the GDP can keep going up and thereby continue making the unfunded liabilities of our countries viable by giving consumer trust to the corrupt fractional reserve banking system.
In crypto, you guys are quite literally seeing the true nature of the jew, the trick he pulled on our civilization laid bare and terrible. You feel his glee as the fake money comes in and you know you can exchange it for real things.
Welcome to the reality you weren't supposed to see. You cracked the matrix.

>> No.5928232
File: 30 KB, 400x400, 1511888808711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

feels good man

>> No.5928294
File: 10 KB, 256x197, LaughingWhores.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5928161
crypto is capitalism in the money market and competition with Jewish control over the worlds banks

we're all trading IOU notes and some crypto coins are more valuable than jewpaper.

>> No.5928336

>>5928161
I don't need these pills anon. I just want money.
Please stop

>> No.5928449

>>5928232
You're riding civilization to its collapse.
The dotcom bubble crashed the internet economy. This+ the wall street bubble will crash the entire world.

>> No.5928478

>>5928161

>OP reveals that he lived in a veneer of naivete based on the assumptions that he formed within his mind.
>OP once again is a faggot

There isn't a matrix to break here dumbass. You did what everyone who doesn't crack open a book does. You assume how things worked and when you're finally incentivized to do the homework you realize shit that most people already knew. The world is as superficial and devoid of real human connection in the pursuit of greed as the stereotypes suggest. Afterall they wouldn't be stereotypes unless they had a kernel of truth buried deep within.

Congratulations you're now less of a blithering idiot.

I hope this helps.

>> No.5928519

im in cyrpto to see bankers and boomers get BTFO

if im going to live during the fall of rome i may as well profit too. Its so incredible how naive the masses are to think things will just be the same forever kek

>> No.5928528

>>5928449
soon

>> No.5928619

Isn't crypto just capitalism on fast forward?

>> No.5928628

>>5928519
I was thinking this was going to blow over like 2013-2014 crypto rush did.

Last two weeks have really shocked me. This time we are crashing the plane with no survivors.

>> No.5928629

>>5928478
I was asleep like the rest, Schlomo. I have seen the error of my ways.

>> No.5928827

I hate redpill.
Amazon has only ever posted a profit in one year of its existence. Google ads actually have less than a thousandth of the return on investment that they claimed to make their billions.