[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 320x320, kucoinreview.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5885475 No.5885475 [Reply] [Original]

We're only going up from here nerds

>What is Kucoin?
Kucoin is a new exchange for popular coins and altcoins alike that rewards you for trading with their services. Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.

>Why do I care?
They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it. At this moment KCS is at 7.70$ and climing fast.(It was ~2$, seven days ago)

>Sounds cool, how do I sign up?
https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup

If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1xRtK

Espcially if you roll between 3-7 use this code, its gonna give you endless fuel for next moon mission, kek wills it.

Kucoin is the future of crypto exchanges, are you in?

>> No.5885703

1b1rh
Im in, help a poorfag out

>> No.5885737

>>5885475
How to join the Kucoin Early Retirement Club ( i personally have a little over 9400 KCS and getting 47 dollars a day)

Step 1: Sign up with my invitation code: 1bQPf

Step 2: As a token of appreciation i will send you 1 XRB ($30) just let me know your XRB adress to send

Step 3: Sit back and enjoy your passive income

>> No.5885829

1xwyc

Let's get rich together and help me by using my code! :D

>> No.5885945
File: 438 KB, 1316x1054, kucoinbonus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kucoin added Snov yesterday and just added Raiblocks today. With all of Binance's issues Kucoin is prepared to take over and keep growing. They have added over 100 million users this week. So how do you profit off this exchanges rapid growth?

Kucoin Shares.

Kucoinshares has been mooning and is not showing any signs of slowing down. Better yet, you get paid DAILY just for holding KCS. I get payed small amounts of Eth, omg, neo, btc, deep brain chain, and now raiblocks and snov every day. Just Hodl this coin and diversify your portfolio. After a year all these small payout will increase with value, and as the price of KCS go up, your rewards do too.

Other people are posting on this board asking them to use their signup code, which you might as well do, but if you are signed up only under one person you are missing out on potential giveaways. This code is for a large referall pool, Ive been getting about 10 dollars a day in payouts because of this pool. 1hx3N

Dont miss another moon mission ever again, once anything moons you will be in on it thanks to your dividends. Meet me in Lamboland anons

1hx3N

>> No.5886016

when my KCS hits 195k im buying a porsche

>> No.5886277

1fcht

>> No.5886465

yo!

>> No.5886601
File: 10 KB, 355x355, 31poJ0SKdAL._SY355_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ue this code for green candles

1eedM
1eedM

>> No.5886819

>>5885475
big Kucoin & COSS holder here.

heres my code. let me know if you use it.
1aQ8x