[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.57 MB, 365x365, 858wPYEgoi.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5868427 No.5868427 [Reply] [Original]

>ChainLink is able to moon to $1 without any news or marketing at all, platform won't launch until Q2 2018 (months from now)
>SALT literally says they're giving away free money up until $27.50 and then confirms it in multiple different posts
>SALT releases its full platform and adds ETH early to the lending system
>Over 300m in new loans for a market cap of barely twice that, price does not budge and goes down further on a LIVE platform, not vaporware.
>Evidence of first loan confirmed, price only plummets again and struggles to maintain the old ATH from weeks ago
>LINK keeps pumping and pumping based on absolutely nothing in recent news or updates

Every coin I touch dies. There's no other explanation for this market irrationality. I don't get it. What reason is there for SALT not to increase even the slightest bit?

>> No.5868526
File: 441 KB, 884x720, 1513847038388.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

COIN MANIPULATION by WHALES so they can loan money AT A DISCOUNT
That's why I left that piece of shit coin despite being promising.

>> No.5868551

Lmao oh wow a coin that lets you lend money. What a unique and useful coin, it's not like any retard can make a smart contract that allows for lending money.

>> No.5868608

It's your fault for holding a worthless scamcoin like SALT while everyone around you is taking part in the FUN/TRON moon missions. Those are coins with vision and innovative technologies, not SALT. lol

>> No.5868609

>>5868551
>t. literal brainlet

Do you want to know why the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor anon? Taxes. If you can't figure it out, I don't pity you in the slightest. SALT is a good coin for more than just lending.

>> No.5868629

>>5868427

Not even larping, I sold 100% of my FUN, 60% of my link, 55% of my req, and all my omg for salt at $15 when I heard about the arb opportunity. Feels great... Fuck

>> No.5868788

>>5868629
I mean, it was logical to assume that SALT would experience at least a few short term gains after launching it's official platform and then you could go back to your old stacks with said gains. I sold my ICX to jump into this, but I really don't know anymore. I might just do the exact opposite of what I would rationally do from now on. Seems I could have put my money in anything on Binance besides SALT and come out alright. At this point x2 would just be breaking even from my losses.

>> No.5868908

when basic loans get out the coin will be used up from the markets faster but that whole process will take a while... i wonder when the next price pump comes from the platform to 30