[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 183 KB, 862x842, IMG_0490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58642817 No.58642817 [Reply] [Original]

Alright /biz/bros, I just got Approved for my FIRST EXCHANGE after Lurking for far too long and I'm I'm real excited. So now I have sumQuestions, as a COMPLETE Noob to Stocks. I am looking to Invest $500 to start off, thinking of Spending no more than $10-$20 for most Stocks but am willing to go more, and may pickup an IndexFund or 2.
>1. Is it dangerous to do Options? I want to do Options, but I'm not sure if it is dangerous.
>2. Should I Invest in PennyStocks? And how can I make an actualWorking Portfolio off of them?
>3. (MOON) Experiences? Can you tell me/describe Legitimate MOON Experiences you have had, or have about Future Events or anything that would lead ro monitory gain?
>4. What happens when you get GAINS? How do I know when to sell?
>5. What is the best time to buy Stocks, to go to the MOON?

>> No.58643075

GOOGLE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHATGPT NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED BRO UR INVESTING WHAT I WIPE MY ASS WITH AHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAH

>> No.58643096

>>58642817
1. Yes and no. They can expire worthless so you can lose everything you put in.
2. Penny stocks can be profitable but it's usually not a good idea to make it a large portion of your portfolio. I've done well thanks to the cmmg guys but I sold all my bayhorse.
3. No opinion.
4. Take out your initial at a 2x and leave the rest run, repeat.
5. Best time to accumulate is during down times. I.e. Best time to buy btc is after mtgox, quadriga, ftx.

>> No.58643119

>>58642817
Diversification is gay. Go all in in OTM hut.to calls expiring around Christmas and thank me later.