[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 93 KB, 800x800, DatBoiOnBase.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58577358 No.58577358[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

> 13 days old and 200K mcap
> No dev nor giga whales
> Run ads on various platforms
> Renounced contract
> Locked liquidity (2 pools, V2 & V3)

We're making moves to survive the first wave of impatient retards who thought we were a simple pump and dump. For the moment, we are mainly aiming to correct certain things on coingecko and uniswap (project icon, balance...).

We plan to launch a meme contest based on our brand new instagram AR filter We will do an airdrop at some point. We will take care of various DEX listings later on. We are also bulding a new website, as the current one was more of a shitpost than anything.

Whether you're already with us or not, we're here to stay. I'm not a jeet, I'm french. My hands are white, and so far, my portfolio is green. I will not surrender my tokens.

>> No.58577385
File: 1.63 MB, 1918x1077, datBoiGenesis.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>58577358
For those who haven't been around lately : Dat Boi is an entirely organic project, improvised by a tech illiterate boomer from this board. Picrel is a summary of its genesis on the OG thread.

We are not there to fuck you over. We simply want to make a successful frog coin like Okayeg and Apu are/were.