[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 345 KB, 1280x720, 1514679771678.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5857658 No.5857658 [Reply] [Original]

I so far trippled my investment of 5k in early September last year I could have probably made more If I paid more attention to it but whatever. This is the most money I have ever had in my possession. I feel nothing does it get better /biz/?

>> No.5857998

It only gets worse as now you realize that most of the difficulties you have experienced in your life could have been completely avoided had you entered this game earlier.

And that your friends, parents, family, had and likely still had to work their asses off for money, and yet they would never be able to catch up with the same increase rate as you did. While you just sat in your computer, clicking and pressing some buttons.

>> No.5858111

In addition to that, you will never be able to tell anyone about how much you have in a few months, unless you want those people to completely change their attitude towards you. Which will be most likely for the worse.

>> No.5858190

>>5857658
Same boat. Too busy wagecucking plus a newborn but still up almost 4x overall with veryittle trading. Even got fucked pretty good by confido

>> No.5858319

>>5857658
Nah nigger. I’m doing what I love and these crypto gains help me not worry about money. I feel like a big weight is lifted off my chest.