[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.99 MB, 2876x1018, Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 6.26.32 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58490273 No.58490273 [Reply] [Original]

I hear that the way to buy silver in order to fuck the jews out of their time table (the jew/catholic/muslim empire will always prevail unless you cleanse them from the earth with fire) for the collapse and regrowth of America through war

the only problem is that spending 330,000+ at once is not something more than 10 million people on the planet can do and not feel immense pain in their lifestyle

Has anyone here every taken deliver of Zogmex silver?

>> No.58490306

Is there a raffle smart contract we can do where we throw our crypto into a lottery and the winner takes delivery?

If I start a non profit that IS a raffle for Comex silver is that legal? Can i pay myself from the money coming in?

I live very close to NYC and could show up within 2 hours notice if they try zogging me and say i need to take delivery asap

I think this is a way to fight back
and participants can get 1000oz of silver for less than 100 dollars.
I think I would set it up so you would have to buy an Eagle from one of the based dealers and then send Eth to the wallet pool
once the wallet has enough for a bar we cash it out and buy the bar
We determine the winner either through (((random))) number generator site *fuck that
or I just have a baby pick a number on camera

>> No.58490345

>>58490273
who the fuck is gonna spend that much on something so illiquid? No one is gonna want to buy that off you even if silver goes to the moon, better to invest in paper stocks than try to deal with that shit.

>> No.58490370

>>58490345
its a non profit where we deprive the Comex of every silver bar we can possibly buy due to raffle donations

When you buy the raffle you know the money is being used to take delivery of glownigger stash

>> No.58490386

>>58490345
>No one is gonna want to buy that off you even if silver goes to the moon,
and dude
you can cut it in half
they drill it anyway to see if its lead lined

The non profit can also make moulds from the bar and have more winners with unique pieces

the point is to raise funds to deprive comex of silver directly

>> No.58490396

>>58490386
you think people are going to talk half a bar that doesn't have stamps or random molds without ID proof marks? I might as well start selling aluminum bars then and tell people they are silver.

>> No.58490405

>>58490396
nigga its the 21st century
I cant advertise that shit, do something illegal and fraudulent and get away with it
at least since im not in the club I cant

How do I know the Comex bars are legit?

>> No.58490420

>>58490273
hwey there mr bigtime. the board is full of retards but there are some actual hitters around who know that buying silver is retarded, for the same reason that buying gold is retarded. not because of the intrinsic value or the countless arguments for or against, it's because doing anything like that in any meaningful volume brings with it the problem of custody and in turn storage. where are you going to store it all? just think about it for a little while.

if u r too retarderd to comprehent then i will explain but it is pretty basic.

>> No.58490437

>>58490420
Store what?
a single bar of silver at a time you fucking dick lol

10 bricks of silver is over 3 million dollars
it would take immediate crazy success or a decade to take 10 bars at once

>> No.58491557

>>58490420
If you try for a second calculating the $ per kilogram of either of these metals, then using their densities to find out how much volume that mass actually occupies, you'll finally realize how much of a retarded nigger you are.

99,9% of people with the money to even own these in the first place will never have a fucking problem with the space it occupies in specific. The other 0.01% are royalty who inherited literal tons of gold from their lizard grandfathers and need 24/7 fully manned vaults to keep it all in check.