[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 680x387, 0b5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58482660 No.58482660 [Reply] [Original]

When this board is dead it means there is an incoming pump. When this board is very lively and euphoric than the market is about to dump. The more bullsih /biz/ feels the closer to the top it is. When they tell you to buy than it is more likely it is time to sell.
When a coin is being shilled here that means it is very close to the top and about to rug. Did not hit a bullseye this time but my short has began printing me money.

>> No.58482684

Biz hasn’t been euphoric since early 2021

I can confirm it was not at all euphoric for that double top to 69k

It was doom and gloom after the 64k top in early 2021 and it’s been that way ever since

It was really Reddit and normie that were euphoric leading into the 69k top in later 2021

>> No.58482865

>>58482660
No matter what happens, just remember: there will always be some bizposter insisting it was so obvious all along.

>> No.58483095

/biz/ ia board built for the bear market. i have never seen the board so euphoric as when catalog is pink wojak wall-to-wall, markets are down 90%, and then another 90%, suicides are roping left, right and centre, institutions are rugging, fire floods, volcanoes

>and you're laughing?