[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 234 KB, 545x530, 3dd68fd0-8d29-11ec-b1ba-9703d293fc30.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58447317 No.58447317 [Reply] [Original]

chatting with normie friend about memes and gifs
>oh that's funny anon, I love pepe gifs
>That's not Pepe, that's Apu
>Apu? What's that? The green frog is called Pepe
>Ok yeah but there are two different pepes, one everyone thinks is racist the other one called Apu
>Anon are you saying pepe is racist?? Since when?
Sorry APUbros but I'm DCAing back to Pepe from now on its over. I love me Apu stack but the /biz/ argument doesn't hold up, eventually Pepe gets revamped to get rid of the red MAGA hat or something so it continue it's mooning to normies, nobody knows wtf an Apu is, let alone think Pepe is actually rasicst

The only way Apu takes over is if Elon or similar tweets the distinction into the meme culture spotlight and normies dump Pepe themselves out of fear of le racism yet again, other than that it's OVER

>> No.58447331

The ADL page dedicated to Pepe being a hate symbol is literally one of the first results on Google when you search Pepe the Frog lmao.

In b4 >using Google

That said it won't stop Pepe from pumping, the theme for this year's bull run is going to be frogs and the Boys Club. But Apu is undeniably more innocent and normie friendly.

>> No.58447350

>>58447331
But normies don't know it, so therefore it doesn't exist