[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 103 KB, 881x606, Screenshot_22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58434140 No.58434140 [Reply] [Original]

USDC Issuer Circle is suing "Burning Circle" TICKER: CIRCLE on Base because of copyright issues and is demanding the removal of all "CIRCLE and CCTP" related stuff from the project which is the fucking core of the project

Apparently this poor little meme coin is complying but at least keeping their ticker.
Why is Circle such a bully and is there a chance that the meme coin survives this rebranding to "Ultraround Money" or is it just dead? In 26 days it has dumped from $34 to seeing $1.8 yesterday after these news. Also how does this affect VOID i think they were related or something

>> No.58434150

Circle and coinbase saw what a bunch of scammers can do to the reputation of the company that is "totally not involved with this decentralized scam network but effectively build them and provides liquidity through subsidiaries to run various grey area stuff totally not involving money laundering, tax evasion, bribery, black accounts....."
They are warry, funny, nobody is going to come back to the scam networks to help obfuscate the scams run by the "comapnies totally not involved because its 'decentralized communidy, lol'" with their liquidity - the reputation of the entire circus is destroyed, and coinbase as circle were not, not guilty with their listing of every bullshit and poorly run insider listing scams

>> No.58434154

half of my portfolio is in this coin. is there going to be a dump?

>> No.58434164

>>58434154
It already dumped anon, not sure if it will dump more but after the news it dumped from $7.5 to $1.8, now it's sitting at $3.8

>> No.58435434

>>58434140
kek you fucking retards . trade whatever you want, a good trade is a good trade. but dont invest in something this dumb

>> No.58435891

>>58435434
why is it dumb ser

>> No.58435895

>>58434140
why don't they just.. not comply? what's circle going to do

>> No.58435913

>>58435895
that's what i thought too just ignore the dmca request and they'll send it few times more and then probably give up, what else can they do dev isn't even doxed