[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 659x525, 38e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5826771 No.5826771 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys, I am only 20 years old but as I get older and more experienced I understand that the most important thing is personality.

What I mean by this is the following:

When you take a look at vitalik for example, he is an obvious mega autist, he probably doesn't party, he probably hasn't anything to do but coding and working on his autistic coins.

You might say that this doesn't mean anything and that market cap, use case, roadmap, development, product etc are more important in projects to evaluate. But I think quite the opposite is true. I don't know how to prove it but through tons of small experiences and a lot of thinking I would say that the really small things like how someone talks or looks you in the eyes or stands in front if a crowd has a lot more to say than anything else.

A chad on the other hand could be great for marketing or community engagement but as a developer? I don't know, Vitalik might have the extra 20h per week because he doesn't work out, party and fuck bitches.

Do you also think that such small things are actually way more significant thanthan we think? It has a kind of "trust your gut" thing going on...