[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 663 KB, 900x900, getbogged.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58070242 No.58070242 [Reply] [Original]

Yes, you're doomed for life, I'm controlling your finances even from afterlife. Go try to do what everyone is doing and making quick money out of it and you'll be the only 1 amongst those thousands who will actually lose. If you try to go against the flow and use counter trends, I'll make sure you specifically get fucked as well. If you just try to save & hoard conservatively , I'll make sure the economy fucks up enough to make u struggle more.Become a wagie, I'll make sure you'll life is hellish and u feel like you're in a rabbithole you can't get out of, feeling stuck, barely making ends meet. Become a NEET and I'll make sure you'll suffer the same exact consequence. I'm Bogdanoff from the afterlife and I'll make sure to completely and forever dump your life into thrash. You're life is on the worse perma bear run that you've ever seen or witnessed and it'll never become bullish. Yes I'm talking to you, the game is rigged against you specifically while everyone else around you is gonna profit. Either swallow this pill and accept it or try to make it forever anxiously till it kills all your last bit of hope entirely and your spirit anheros.

>> No.58070306

>based
Based on what?