[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 233x216, photo_5271914984399556725_m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58063659 No.58063659[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello everyone, my name is Temirlan and I am from Kazakhstan. For the last 3 years I have been living with thoughts of suicide, due to the fact that I lost many people close to me (brother, father and mother in an accident 3 years ago and a girlfriend a year earlier). At first, I was held back by the thought that I wanted to help my close sister and did not want her to grieve even more. I had large debts, over $9,000, left over from my parents, so it was a difficult period for me. And now I’m already at rock bottom and on the verge of suicide, I think about it every day and try to think positively, because I still have a little sister. But I am still under pressure from the guardianship authorities due to the fact that our living conditions are poor; if this happens, I will definitely fold my arms and give up. I hope for your support, if there is work, I am ready to work. Give me advice on where I can invest my last $50. Maybe I can get out of this if I invest it correctly.
my telegram: @swuter

>> No.58063750

God wants you to live. Be the person you were meant to be. And like Doc Brown says: Make it a good one!

>> No.58064262

>>58063750
Thank you very much for your support, I’m just trying with all my might and at the moment I’m already on my last breath. Yesterday the guardianship authorities arrived and did another check. And he said, if in 2-3 days my sister’s living conditions do not improve, then they will take her away from me. I don’t know what to do, and now I’m sitting here thinking what to do, I can’t let this happen. I have already tried to apply for various benefits and so on, but due to the fact that we have a highly corrupt country, they ask for money everywhere. At the moment I work two jobs (cashier during the day and courier at night) and sleep 4-6 hours, this money is enough to rent an apartment (18 sq/m in a terrible area) and for food. We had everything, I sold it a long time ago to pay off part of the loans, and at the moment there is a struggle for life every day.