[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 760 KB, 500x281, IMG_0464.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57918050 No.57918050 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.57918151

>>57918050
I can teach you how to steadily lose money day trading:^) im a pro.

>> No.57918299

>>57918050
I've day traded since the last bull run. I'll tell you something everyone else will advice against but they are wrong. First, if you have 10k only put 1k on your account. If you can't double 1k you won't double 10k you'll just lose it faster. Now for the controversial thing: trade on 100x leverage and low time frames. Let the 15m or 1 hour be your environmental and the 3 and 1 minute be your execution time frame. Trading is entirely about managing your downside while constantly taking g profits on the way up. Trading on a 1m time frame with high leverage will team you the importance nailing entries with tight stops and give you lots of chances at it. Risk no more than $20 per trade. That doesn't mean only trade $20.... you can put $300 of your stack on crazy high leverage but the most you can lose is $20. Continue putting in $1k allotments of your initial 10k when you blow your account. If you figure out a system and double your first 1k.... double that again..... now double that 4k again. When you get to 8k you can add in your initial 9k to the pot. Congrats, you figured it out.

>> No.57918369

90% of your problem will be from sizing up once you get comfortable. Don't do that. Nothing wrong with scalping. Keep perspective. I made $80 in 10 minutes this morning. I had way bigger targets but my idea didn't play out so I took some profit and got out. A buddy I was chatting to makes $20 an hour. I had made his first 4 hours at work in 10 minutes. Those bull shit scalps add up over the week and can mitigate the stop outs. Then the trades that play out make you huge gains. $1000 on 68x leverage rn nets you 1 BTC. You nail an entry with a clear and tight atop and you can have an entire BTC of upside if your idea plays out for $200 of risk. The shit is unfair when you get good at it. I made $3k last week on 2 trades just longing and shooting a range. I would have lost $500 if both got stopped out. Use high leverage, use low time frames, use tight stops.

>> No.57918524

Your day trades/scalps should be entered under the premise that they are scalp trades with the possibility of turning into swing trades. 90% of my trade are BTC. 90% of those are scalps that play out as scalps (hitting range, volume, or fib level targets and taking profits as soon as I see momentum slow there). But a few times those blow past those areas and trend and you can make 40x your risk. Then on trends just add positions on retraces to the mean. Faggots are so worried about catching the bottom. Be more co concerned with catching lots smaller traders of great entries in a trend and riding them all up. Imagine how many BTC you can get on 68x leverage with 1k "chunks" that only risk $250 or less..... less is better. Just have balls to enter trades and get burned. You'll feel dumb AF entering 1k woth 68x leverage and a $60 stop loss on market structure break...... but if you lose it a few times it's no big deal. You hit it once and can ride that bitch up to $100k making 30k on a $60 risk. Now think about what happens when you add to that when it dips from 75k to 70 and you add a position. Then from 88k down to 76k..... thats 3 positions of a full BTC you own and will make 10s of thousands at 100k but you risk a few hundred. Pay whatever adian where to pick you ass hole you want after that. Perk off to that guy who set himself on fire if you want. Fuck do I care. Ya'll are to busy being scared AF to be rich.

>> No.57918600

>>57918299
The using small amounts to start with can't be understated. If you can't consistently make money with $100, 1k, 2k how tf would u do it with 10k, 100k etc which is much harder due to slippage and cex hunting too

>> No.57919347

>>57918524
Why do you trade crypto and not something like es futures?

>> No.57920499

>>57918050
B2FNF3HvcNKGKBvbtbXShpmFZTAmwZBnmmUwicsbUM9B
>8k market cap generic shib/doge ripoff
Get in early for once anon. That's how you make it. Beat the Asian whales who are coming soon

>> No.57920878

>>57918524
WHAT TOOL DO YOU USE TO CHECK RANGE, VOLUME, OR FIB. I NEVER TRIED TRADING