[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 904 KB, 1158x1158, getrekt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57889127 No.57889127[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I know some of you faggots like to pretend we're all friends but a lot of us don't see it that way, we see you dumbasses riding the cost tails of the OG the GOAT Linu

For those unaware Hokk/Lucky we're just rugged by an ex jeet from citex today due to a lack of due diligence by those tokens admin teams. This is the same cex that Linu did a dela with yes. HOWEVER
The LINU community avoided this and has an ACTUAL deal with citex, because we operate different.

We have competent members that verify from multiple sources before doing deals. Like not letting one rep provide an address, but rather the company. We have some other people that spam when when when all the time.
They should know how many questions we ask and how much research we do into everyone we partner with. We did not let Raj (the jeet rugger) control the deal for us, he was a rep who got us in contact with multiple people from citex.
Then we sniff out everything we can find out and negotiate for real, we never let a middleman makes deals for us or one single rep speak for the company we are making a deal with.

It's a sad day for hokk and lucky yes, but it's still not too late for you homies to pull out your bags and come home to original revival coin. We are getting listed on Famex today and bitmart by the 15th (contractually) we have MM set up and out distribution is even better than your now, rugged, coins

Come home before it's too late anon

>> No.57889187

>>57889127
They didn't do due dilligance, but let's not be dicks to eachother. We literally had our first CEX funds stolen

>> No.57889250

>>57889127
I have nothing against them.
To be honest I'm kind of sad to see what happened to them.
I really hope Citex will still list them. HOKK team members have everything documented.