[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 238x250, rtu547r67kdtyj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57720602 No.57720602 [Reply] [Original]

>lost my job
>unemployment being contested
>car on the verge of breaking down
>friends mad at me
>girlfriend hates me
>life in shambles
>missed the last chance to make it this bullrun
give me one reason not to kms

>> No.57720607

>>57720602
>he thinks this is the top

>> No.57720690

>>57720602
a lot more people are going to be fired in 1-2 years, so comparatively you'll be less of a loser if you wait it out.

>> No.57720945

>>57720607
it is? and if it's not, i'm still priced out indefinitely
>>57720690
i'm retarded but damn, at least i'm not this retarded

>> No.57721868

>>57720602
I know that feel, bro. But the weird thing is my crypto portfolio is currently the highest its ever been, just can't bring myself to cash anything out if there is a legitimate bull-run frenzy coming.

>> No.57721879

>>57720602
just be happy that you get a break from your job and the people that are stressing you out too. fuck the car too.
about the money, just wait 2 more years, if you are still broke by then do whatever

>> No.57722569
File: 2.38 MB, 300x250, plebbit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57720602
The fact that it's posdible to start anew a learn new skills, get another job, get new friends and start new relationships.
The fact you are probably going in better health and are more mobile than other people who are even less fortunate than you.
The fact that you probably live in a first world country with social services which can help you start a new life through financial support.
The fact that you have access to the internet so our can learn new skills for free on YouTube.
The fact that you are young and have the capacity to apply for new jobs (eg trades), work hard, save, invest, then when you have the time study things that interest you.
The fact that opensource technologies and alternatives exist.
The fact that in a growing environment of technocratic censorship there is real demand for opensource, free to use, scalable, resistant and purely peer to peer social media protocols unlike federated alternatives with centralising DNS or https endpoints.
Plebbit is one such protocol (3.5m mcap).
WAGMI.
Always key your mind and eyes open.
Never give up.
Gif related.

>> No.57722578

>>57720602
One, bro.

Female asses. Why would you kill yourself when there are countless female brappers you ain't done sniffed yet

>> No.57722667
File: 146 KB, 720x1291, Esteban plebbit whitepaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57720602
>lost my job
Get a new job, start your own business in your area of expertise or reskill for another industry. Never give up.
>unemployment being contested
That should motivate you to do above.
Alternatively, you can keep applying even if you get rejected. If you get rejected you can appeal the rejection.
>car on the verge of breaking down
Fix it yourself. You'd be surprised by sometimes how easy it is to fix or replace certain components. Use YouTube and car forums.
>friends mad at me
Try to reason with them. If they ignore you give them space and try again. If you persist with unreasonableness cut them out of your life.
>girlfriend hates me
See above.
>life in shambles
No it's not. You are healthier than many other people. You probably them in the first world. You are probably not extremely physically deformed or disabled. You have the capacity to think and articulate yourself.
You have internet access.
You can learn new skills and engage with with communities in whatever skill/endeavor you choose.
You have the opportunity to renew yourself or improve yourself.
Don't destroy yourself because of temporary hardship.
Hardship is temporary.
Life is cyclical. There are upds and downs.
Never give up.
>missed the last chance to make it this bullrun
There will always be more bulls runs and bear markets and black swans and financial opportunities.
The important thing is not to give up and to always keep yourself awake open to new ideas and opportunities.
Struggle is natural. Pain is temporary. Your life will improve if you want it to improve and you continue to do actions which will make it improve.
WAGMI.

>> No.57723171

>>57722569
>>57722667
thank you anon

>> No.57723186

>>57720602
>He had a gf
>He has friends
>Still has oppertunity to get job
>Can get a new better car
Bro your life is great. wtf you talking about.

>> No.57723194

>>57720602
at least you have a gf, i haven't had a girl have feelings gor me in 11 years