[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 419 KB, 900x900, 1705959144587472.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57714636 No.57714636 [Reply] [Original]

>born to see people becoming retarded by the internet
>live to see people becoming mentally impaired by social media
>die to see the few cognitive functions left being destroyed by AI
Maybe i have done something terrible in another life to deserve this kind of hell.

>> No.57714640

>>57714636
>have a massive advantage above other normalfags who are rotting their brain

>> No.57714648

>>57714636
Take advage of it. As anon say. If not to get rich then just to be comfy.

>> No.57714669

>>57714640
>still end up as rotten as them

>> No.57714685

>>57714648
I seriously don't know if it's karma watching the same people who made fun of me for playing vidya all day when i was young being addicted to social media, or just entrophy doing its thing and making everything worse. over time.

>> No.57714688

The secret is what you focus on... Hell and nirvana are state of minds and perhaps places not in the material realm in accordance with principals laid out in the kybalion.

In short... This civilization is due for a cataclysm and a wipe out so do your thing invest cash in shit get out and sit back.. Most of what people or in society ate invested in is meaningless bullshit.

If you start weeping for the soul of man and relate yo hopelessness for yourself then your diving into a abyss of shit. So dont simple.

>> No.57714743

don't be retarded, thousands of years of human history have been wasted because of superstitious brainrot. muh tech is just a scapegoat. it's given you tools and freedom completely unavailable to humans before now

>> No.57714905

>>57714685
No karma. A lot of people need to feel accepted by society. That is why you see a lot of people never having opinions on their own or just living like retards or seeking approval by talking about social drama or making sex a big thing. They are even willing to ruin their relationships and cheat on their partner. Such people need an ego boost, and social media is paradise for them. I long realized that all the interesting friends in my friend group are those who do not have social media, and I love talking with them even if we disagree on something because our discussions are interesting.Once you realize that most people are like that interacting with them become much more funny. you also realize how easy it is to manipulate such people.

>> No.57715079

>>57714636
Just focus on the ethnostate anon, it's my one reliable go to when I'm feeling suicidal. The dream keeps me alive, I keep it alive in return.
One day it will all be clean.

>> No.57715525

>>57715079
This
Nothing is better fuel than this
Anytime i see a propagandist woketard lose her/his job to AI is a good day for me
Sure AI might be woke too, but at least it doesn’t feed anybody woke

>> No.57717204
File: 78 KB, 928x740, 1669327615343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57714636
nah, we're not safe here either
we are all little retards in our own way, mine is to bet all my shit on BIGMIKE because it looks like michelle obama is a man

>> No.57717403
File: 2.38 MB, 300x250, plebbit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57714636
you are also born to read the plebbit whitepaper, read the github and try the demos.
As tech censorship of the masses increases there is more demand for a social media protocol which gives social power to the plebs by not using centralizing DNS.
Plebbit is a fully open source and P2P social media protocol that is free to use, scalable resistant and with no https endpoints, no SSL certs and uses ens and nfts for optional usernames and avatars, so it's actually decentralized unlike federated alternative.
Sub/board owners will be able to choose to monetize their boards with ads and on what basis.
Users will be able to choose whether they want to shitpost on sub/boards with ads by curating their feed with sub/boards with/without ads.
Plebbit has a 4chan front end (plebchan) and old Reddit front end (seedit) but it could use any other front end design.
The token is used for voting on the default feed, tipping and DAO votes on development issues.
3.5m mc
Search plebbit on coingecko or uniswap.
You won't listen tho and end of 2026-2027 when plebbit hits 1b mc I'll remind biz of this post

>> No.57717443

>>57714636
You now have a superpower unlocked by simple things like deliberately single tasking. Start by just eating when you eat breakfast, nothing else, The less you entertain extrinsically the more you will generate original thought. In 20 years you'll be house MD tier for nothing more than a small behavior modification