[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 327 KB, 1488x1600, MadMaxEC10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5770436 No.5770436 [Reply] [Original]

hi im eurofag (germany). where can i buy different cryptos. i heard many bad about coinbase - 7 days waiting for buy and sell. so whats a good platform?

>> No.5770538

hello Achmed
kraken is good but impossible to get verified right now
check out bitpanda for instant money transfers, fees are gonna rape you though

>> No.5770541

>>5770436
Bitstamp. No limits, instant trading. They even cover the tx fee for you when withdrawing.

>> No.5770544

>>5770436
As a german coinbase is perfect, they have a very fast verification process and deposits from credit card are superfast. You can even use a regular bank account and send them the money which will of course take same time. But I have never waited for more then 2 days even with an oldschool bank transfer.

Then buy ETH on coinbase and got to KuCoin to buy some shitcoins using my code:
kucoin. com/#/? r=1HgQ7

>> No.5770595

Bei deinem Englisch wäre mein Vorschlag dass du dich verpisst du elendige Schande des Volkes.

>> No.5770602

Coinbase only lets you buy Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, ETH and LTC, so unless you plan to hodl one of those, you should make an account on binance, since they have a large selection. You kinda need coinbase to turn your euros into one of the trading pairs. You can trade ETH for a lot of coins on coinbase, and the transfer times are fast. So i suggest you buy ETH on coinbase and move it to binance. Good luck and nice pic

>> No.5770768

many thank yous for you my friends

>> No.5770920

Binance, 0.05% fees, no verification unless you want to withdraw more than 2 btc. You cant buy btc directly from the site though so you'll need to buy those from another site and send them to your binance wallet. You can buy btc from bitonic.nl