[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 1079x569, IMG_20240218_020545.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57642847 No.57642847 [Reply] [Original]

AI/DePIN gem. If you missed rndr this is your second chance.

>> No.57644504

OctaSpace: What you need to know
OctaSpace describes itself as a user-friendly cloud platform offering various services, including:

Distributed computing: Rent computing resources like GPUs and CPUs from a global network of nodes. This can be useful for tasks like machine learning, AI, 3D rendering, and more.
VPN: Utilize a decentralized VPN service for secure and private internet access.
Data storage: Store your data securely on a decentralized network, potentially offering greater privacy and reliability.
Serving: Host websites and applications on the OctaSpace network, potentially benefiting from its distributed infrastructure.
Key features:

Diverse services: Offers a broader range of functionalities than traditional cloud providers.
Decentralized: Aims to provide more control and privacy to users compared to centralized alternatives.
Scalable: Can handle varying computing needs through its distributed network.
Current status:

The project is still relatively new and evolving.
The token price (OCTA) has experienced volatility and is currently ranked around #900 on CoinGecko.
It's crucial to note that cryptocurrency investments carry significant risks.
Things to consider before using OctaSpace:

Limited track record: As a newer project, it's essential to be cautious and perform thorough research to understand its potential risks and long-term viability.
Technical understanding: Using some features, like distributed computing, may require technical knowledge.
Potential for scams: Be wary of any investment opportunities related to OctaSpace that seem too good to be true.

>> No.57644516

Btw nobody has 'missed RNDR' it's gongo up by a lot as one of the biggest

I don't hold RNDR as its tokenomics are shit and they mint tokens to dump on you

>> No.57644640

>>57642847
Comfy 1k stack here. Took profits already at a 4x so I'm not selling until peak mania. I'm expecting to make 20-30k on this bad boy but if it goes to 0 I still made 3k off it. Retards will pass this up.

>> No.57644645

>>57644504
Have you tried using it for VPN? I'm thinking of keeping a small stack after Bull run for this if things go well.

>> No.57644654

Honestly what sold me on this one is the amount of low reply threads on it I've seen sporadically in the past months. Someone should make a tool to track the lowest reply coin threads because those are the obvious buys. There's no TG pajeet group on this yet.

>> No.57645310

>>57644516
True, rndr will be huge this bull market, but octa have more upside potential. $70-$80 is very conservative prediction in full blown bull market. Definitely top 100 coin. Lowest top 100 coin has $800B mcap right now, and we are at the very beginning of alt season.

>> No.57645332

>>57644645
I don't have any. but depin is interesting