[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.39 MB, 2208x1945, CALL IT FRIENDO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57600139 No.57600139 [Reply] [Original]

WHERES MY REFUND. YOU HEAR ME GLOWNIGGERS? ANSWER ME. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT BECAUSE I ALWAYS FILE JANUARY 15TH LIKE A GOOD GOYIM. GIBS ME DAT NOW

>> No.57600279

REALLY NIGGER GOING TO PRETEND YOU ARENT HERE NOW? I KNOW THATS YOU MAKING THE /POL/ THREADS

>> No.57600312

>>57600279
Fuck you

>> No.57600319

irs.gov/refunds

(oh shit it's a real page)

>> No.57600356
File: 2.83 MB, 3083x2485, biz financial advisor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57600319
Yes and (((turbotax))) won't let you file unless you accept (WOW THANK YOU BASED JEWS) the (((earned income tax credit))) which puts a hold on your refund until the tail end of February while office fags and boomers get to slurp up between now and February 28th

Horse shit. I'd take a 10% hit to my refund if it meant actually getting it 21 days after filing. I'll see them in kleros court

>> No.57600427
File: 1.09 MB, 2208x1975, Schizo Improved Bird Fren.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57600312
>F-FUCK YOU
You will never be a real agent. You have no flair, you have no trickery, you have no tactics. You are a homosexual man twisted by MKUltra and money into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your handlers are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
A non are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed a non to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even FBI who “since4pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a non. Your post structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected propaganda transcript.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your handlers will find you, relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable wage and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your hiring number, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a faggot is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably glowing.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back
>*bobs head*