[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 216 KB, 2942x1961, _MG_3098 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5759724 No.5759724 [Reply] [Original]

XVG is planning to be p&d again, he is starting it 6am HST
youre welcome.
here is a picture i took tonight
t5i 300mm

>> No.5759762
File: 3.30 MB, 2580x2452, FullMoon2010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nobody wants to buy you bags gtfo

also

literally the 1st picture that comes up when you google "moon".

you fucking unoriginal. And I can prove it as Ive already used it to use this

>> No.5759765

nobody wants your bags pajeet

>> No.5759843

As somebody who works for one of the largest software consulting companies in the world....
From personal experiences within the software industry, delays happen almost 100% of the time within projects.... These delays are almost always accounted for, and the Verge development team definitely accounted for some delays as they worked around the clock on NYE and did not make any fancy dinner plans with their families.
Have you ever seen your phone release updates such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc... that is because no matter what software will require updates. Wraith is a living creation that will have to be updated no matter what. There will never be a final "Completed" Wraith for this reason so please relax.

The only people who have ever "flipped out" or did not have any understanding towards delays with software releases, are only frustrated project managers getting yelled at from their boss or people that have never attempted coding.
This team is amazing for putting in the amount of effort in over NYE, as I personally would have never accepted an offer to waste my holidays working as they did. They truly show that they are giving this project everything that they have to give.
Wraith is functional, and will only get better from here. 2018 will be a huge year and I choose to hold long term not just to make money but because how amazing this understaffed development team has been so far.
If I could I would fly out to this team and treat them all to coffee and some good food just to say thank you.
Happy New Years all and this cheers is for the team.

Side Note: I work for TCS because I know people are going to want to know.

>> No.5759955
File: 2.47 MB, 5312x2988, 20160919_172651-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ps. check the meta data on the photo, then tell me i didnt take it, tried to upload origional but 4mb max and it was show RAW is over 22mb so heres a magic island

>> No.5760020

I TAKE IT ALL BACK BESIDES THOSE ARE MY PHOTOS ABORT ABORT SEL SELL SELL

>> No.5760176

>>5760020
Uhhh, wtf?