[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 205 KB, 1349x1459, 1612752311057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57496721 No.57496721 [Reply] [Original]

substract 20% of your bitcoin/ usd value
substract 40% of your shitcoins/ usd value
subtract 80% of your memecoins/ usd value

all this by end of feb. you've been warned

>> No.57496759

>>57496721
way too many bears on twitter, youtube and 4chan
barely anyone i know irl is actually bullish crypto because they all missed the boat this year
everyone thought BTC was ded and they all faded this rally from 16k-49k

i had a normie friend watch btc go from 16k - 49k, with cash on the sidelines, and wouldn't buy because he was waiting for a '30% correction" + which never came

fun fact he is still waiting

also,
anyone who has been in crypto long enough is wary as fuck here considering how much we've already gone up
and normies probably think something similar
>" o look BTC and crypto already went up so much this year its gonna crash like always ill just buy in then"
I'll tell you this, ALOT of people have this same though. ALOT. all sidelined with cash waiting for the magnificent recession to hit which we have all been talking about for the past few years
>muh recession

only the truly retarded or super high IQ (bought the bottom/never selling) folks are long crypto here.
everyone else missed the rally and is praying for a crash

>> No.57498210

>>57496759
Did you let him know the correction already happened, in 2022.

And how does he predict a correction?

>> No.57498269

>>57496759
>everyone else missed the rally and is praying for a crash
Ho, boy, I can't wait for the fomo when BTC hits 100k.

If a ton of normies have cash waiting on the sidelines, a 300k moonshot isn't unrealistic when they realize how retarded they are. Next bottom will be 42k after the halving.

And normies will still be unable to see the obvious patterns.