[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 233x216, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57392479 No.57392479[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hello everyone, my name is Temirlan and I am from Kazakhstan. For the last 3 years, I have been living with thoughts of suicide, due to the fact that I lost many people close to me (my brother, father and mother in an accident 3 years ago and a girl a year earlier). At first, I was restrained by the thought that I wanted to help my close sister and did not want her to grieve even more. I had large debts exceeding $9,000 that were left over from my parents, so it was a difficult period for me. And now I'm already at the bottom and on the verge of suicide, I think about it every day and try to think positively, because I still have a little sister. But I am still under pressure from the guardianship authorities due to the fact that we have poor living conditions, if this happens, then I will definitely fold my hands and give up. I hope for your support, if there is work, I am ready to work. Give me some advice
from my telegram: @swuter

>> No.57392539

>>57392479
I lost most of my close family too. I was depressed for 10 years.
The thing that finally did it for me is to watch youtube videos of a therapist talking with patients.
I haven't had a suicidal thought in over a year now, and I even aspire to grow old. Crazy right? I didn't even have to pay for therapy.

>> No.57392549

If there's nowhere else for her to turn in terms of family and she's a minor be sure to kill her as well it's better than being sucked into the system of a corrupt eastern European shit hole and turned into a sex slave. Sorry for your situation anon. The fact you can inherit debts over there is insane to me as an amerimutt.

>> No.57392665

>>57392549
I'm trying to get out of all this crap and leave the country if I can end up here with all the problems and have money

>> No.57392673

>>57392539
Thanks man, I'll try it

>> No.57392731

Why not take your sister and go to another country? Sure, you can probably only get into another shithole, but you live in a shithole now so that’s not going to make it worse. Sure, you’ll be starting from zero, but that’s better than starting from -9000. Go somewhere you can find some kind of job and try to claw your way up. You’ll be living like an ex-Soviet second world subhuman, but you live like an ex-Soviet second world subhuman now AND have debts and problems with the government. If you get rid of the last two, you might be able to save enough money to afford a chair for your concrete block flat and a fancier brand of pickled beets for dinner. Also, what does any of this have to do with crypto pump and dump schemes?

>> No.57392747

>>57392539
> watch youtube videos of a therapist talking with patients.
gib links. I'd like to see what psychologists and therapists have to say compared to my own psychoanalysis of people.