[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 1066x558, 1513420984770.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5733349 No.5733349 [Reply] [Original]

Hey LTC Community,

Cue the inspirational music: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSav51fVlKU))

Just another LTC Hodler here. I bought in early and I bought in late. I bought in to Lee’s vision and I bought in after Lee left. But this is a not another post about Charlie Lee, this is about us, the LTC community.

There has been a lot of negativity and a lot of demands being thrown around this reddit over the last few weeks. “Charlie needs to do this and Charlie needs to do that.” “Why am I not making tons of money, sitting here and watching my portfolio?” “What is the huge surprise?” “When will we know about the huge surprise?”

Well folks, I say it’s time we get off our asses and do something. Crypto isn’t about CEOs or leaders doing things so we get rich. It’s about us. It’s about being able to take ownership of our own wealth, it’s about privacy, it’s about fast transactions with low fees, it’s about using the technology of blockchain to help us shake up greed/power/corruption.

So today, I ask what are you doing?

I’m an UBER driver and a starving-artist/writer. I’ve been able to pay my living expenses while I get my masters in creative writing through my Crypto profits.

And today:

+I emailed UBER, requesting them to accept LTC.

+I paid for a coffee with a debit card (SWIFT) that uses my LTC and talked to the barista about Crypto.

+I gave a donation online with LTC.

Because today, I decided that whether or not we have Charlie Lee, we have each other. We are the Litecoin community. To upvote and downvote, to moderate, to not be assholes to each other, and to make our own rules. It’s up to us to give this coin value.

If you want to go to the moon, get off your reddit feed, get off your portfolio, get off your lazy ass, and help build the rocket ship.

Go do something, because now it’s up to us.

We All Are Lee

Happy 2018

-Lee