[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 700x421, 7336c8594e21d74537ee7ad6fa8dd5e4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5725744 No.5725744 [Reply] [Original]

4chan: I've made a lot of money from some of your calls. You're the reason why I'm out of crippling debt. I view you all as smart people, but there's many out there who I sadly sent in the wrong direction out of my own naivity... I need to rectify this and warn people about a ponzi scheme/scam that's often advertised around here as a pump n dump discord/telegram group named "Big Pump n Dump" with the owners name being Domius.
It's not a real PnD with bots, it's artificial, be very weary with the upcoming advertising they'll do on here for a PnD tomorrow at 6pm GMT, often in random threads. Now let me tell you why and how I know it's a complete scam:

Dominus, is running a ponzi scheme even at eye level, but there's more beyond it; you need 1,000 invites to reach the same level I had reached, as I spammed the crap out of the discord invite link on here, reddit, FB groups, ect. This level allows you into a hidden, private channel with only 10 members. all of us get to know which coin is being pump n dumped 10 hours before it is hyped up, much longer than the advertised 150 invites rank of 90 seconds.

We have 10 hours to buy at rock bottom prices without raising suspicion, to profit from other members who buy the artificially pumped coin during these pseudo pump and dumps.

They aim to profit from people who don't know what they're doing, to steal from people who set stop limits trying to not lose all the hard earned crypto cash.

I'll post the coin that will be pump/dumped tomorrow after announced... unless I'm kicked, of course. But I figure that I'd warn people in advance to be extremely cautious with this group, the owner and the moderators. They'll likely sell the group to a known scammer in a few weeks from what they were saying in the private chat.

>> No.5725786
File: 42 KB, 320x327, FireShot Capture 3 - #price-signals_ - https___discordapp.com_channels_366.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You can see how artificially high previous pumps are 10 hours before the PnD even began for 150inv members. They make their profit from poor peoples stupidity, inc their 150 member club's stupidity. Most people in the group who lost out had < $1k total to invest, and lost at least $50. I feel awful about it, and I kept seeing the negative comments being censored then kicked, despite having 150+ invites. That's why I decided to to warn people of theri scam. I just want you to know what you're getting in to.

Fuck Dominus and the group "Big pump n dump", fuck those in the highest rank who feel comfortable with knowing about this scam of others in the very same group/community as you. Some people who were in the 1k club posted about it in the chats, told people, but were kicked despite their contribution of 1k members. I believe everyone in the group should know about their hidden rank(s) at least.

>> No.5726025

lol been watching this group pnd the last two coins. ICN and OAX. shit's pretty silly, there was almost 1k angry reacts after ICN.

they even had the fake john mcafee twitter (@official_mcafee) with thousands of followers, now taken down. https://i.imgur.com/8hQfcvM.png