[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 28 KB, 450x418, pp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57226511 No.57226511 [Reply] [Original]

I have a demonetized channel that would be pulling around 10k a month with current views, but YouTube refuses to tell me what the fuck the contents are that caused this demonetization. They accuse you of some awful thing but do not tell you what it is. Meanwhile they continue to profit from my content. I don't care if they run ads or not, the traffic goes into other monetized contents. Also there are ads sometimes on the videos if some retard copyclaims them. YT claims no one makes money in this situation but they probably lie. This is so fucking annoying, but nothing I can do.

My question is, Why the fuck there is not a business that consists on paying some internal employees that would tell you the problem? I would pay like 10k to anyone that can get the exact internal data on my channel so I can actually fix it, reapply and start monetizing again instead of blindly deleting videos. They claim they don't tell you what it is to not give "editorial advice" but this is bullshit because if you are famous and call them out, they will tell you what the problem is and get you monetized again. This is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6o4sTHKa0

And this guy managed to monetize again only because he had a contact inside YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doDrKwt02is&t=498s

This is so fucked up. If you don't have contacts in this world, you are fucked. And I cannot find anywhere who would help here. I cannot afford deleting videos when maybe some disclaimer would have been what was needed. If I delete the 4 or 5 videos that pull most of the traffic the channel is done for. The videos are 100% my own so its not a reused content problem.

I cannot monetize elsewhere, it has to be AdSense. Patreons, merch etc, don't work. If you try to send your traffic to another channel under your control they'll ban your ass. If you try to create another AdSense account and get found out they'll ban your ass as well.

Making money online was the best feeling ever, fml.

>> No.57226533

>>57226511
good fuck your grifting. go work a real job lmao

>> No.57226559

>>57226511
>inb4 post your channel bro
It was a faceless channel, not some political edgy stuff you can move your followers into these fringe websites like Rumble, and livestreaming doesn't work in this niche. The only way to monetize is AdSense. It's entertainment, people click from video to video, nobody gives a shit about clicking on affiliate links or anything like that.

The only way to solve this is to find a contact inside YT that can get me the details on what to tweak before reapplying. Like I said, why does this business do not exist? There's a huge demand of people with channels that would be making a ton of money but cannot monetize again because they lack these contacts.

>> No.57226572

>>57226533
kys tard

>> No.57226649
File: 34 KB, 446x559, 1704382301802939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57226511
Maybe it was that stream where you screamed nigger non stop for 27 minutes

>> No.57227212

Find me the contact and get paid.