[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 368 KB, 1792x1024, 20230923_221421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57211460 No.57211460 [Reply] [Original]

It's been a rough year, lads.
I spent the last year following your narratives, jumping around a lot and honestly, I'm exhausted.
I lost about $2k, stressed myself out.
So here's what I'm gonna do. You fuckers are all over the place. Sometimes you know. Sometimes you don't... ok, usually, you don't but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I'm gonna DCA 50/50
Half goes to Eth on Arb(cheap and... Arb ain't going anywhere)
The other goes to Eth > INJ(chain) > INJ
...and homie, that's it.
No memes.
No crazy low caps.
Just two chains, one I think will succeed and the other I think will continue holding its #1 Defi spot. For many of you, I think the same advice should likely be followed.
Scale back, man. You're not gonna be rich. I mean, lightning might strike but you're probably not. Just make something and get back to life, man.
I'm gonna go 3D print something now.
Maybe order a pizza. I'm not gonna go look at any more charts.
Happy Sunday, guys.

>> No.57211472

>>57211460
For the price of one greasy salty pizza you could get 10 lbs of chicken breast

>> No.57211534
File: 543 KB, 500x282, 443077753.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57211460
>Scale back, man. You're not gonna be rich.
With crypto you absolutely could be. The problems arise when you don't follow standard investment guidelines like not getting emotional or don't have the deep understanding you need to sift through the shit. I went from nothing to nearly 1m with ETH and I'm going to break from 6 figs to multi millions with icp. If a few x returns is enough for you then so be it. But I'm risking it for the real reward.