[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 148 KB, 586x587, 16786029653283709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57194102 No.57194102[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>THE BANKS ARE COLLAPSING
>THE YIELDS ARE SPIKING
>THE BONDS ARE DEFAULTING
>THE MARKETS ARE CRASHING
>THE DEBTS ARE PILING UP
>THE CYBERCRIMINALS ARE HACKING
>THE BLACKOUTS ARE COMING
>THE WEST HAS FALLEN
It's over but I still have to go to work tomorrow morning. I'm tired bros, I'm tired of this world. When will it be my turn to be on top?

>> No.57194136
File: 106 KB, 822x537, TIMESAND___1vy1dmB0hF55VK5ifqFo9T8Jds0LvsUIsofSySISdf5KvI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.57194148

>>57194102
I don't know what your problem is, chud.
My bags are pumping.

>> No.57194168

>the blackouts are coming
Yes goy don’t buy crypto the lights are gonna go off soon you won’t be able to sell!

>> No.57194189

The world will not collapse sure running out of fossil fuels and climate change will slowly ruin the world but in the meantime living conditions will just become more expensive and you will be dealt accordingly if you try to do anything revolutionary, the reality is the only people prepared for sudden collapse are preppers or community preppers that have their food hidden away, normal preppers that show off in social media will get sacked realiy easily in the case of massive crop failure. So the ways to survive the end of the world of the would would be stockpiling food, medicine and weapons + a community that can defend itself, but the chances of this happening are close to zero or they will happen 30 years in the future, do you want to wait 30 years for the postapoliptic world to happen?

Anyways your best chance is moving out to latin america or thailand or third world places, the western world steals all the energy you have via stupid woman and too many taxes so you should go to more undeveloped countrys for more freedom where globohomo hasn't catched up.

>> No.57194200

>>57194189
>muh climate change will slowly ruin the world
you're mentally ill
brown people are slowly ruin the world not your tranny fantasies