[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 940x1024, 1617730035251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57140215 No.57140215 [Reply] [Original]

I know this is thread-thin line from what is essentially the oldest meme on this board but >where can I learn to start investing with capital of $1k USD or less for worthwhile return?

Not looking for a get rich quick scheme, just want to accelerate my long term savings goals and happen to be starting from ground 0 this year. again. It is taking me much longer to master financial discipline / responsibility than it should

>> No.57140375

>>57140215
like a youtube channel recommendation would mean the world to me if there's someone that speaks on where beginners should start, considering we can only make like 3 trades a day and what not they need to be wise and effective or be worth holding a few days

>> No.57141251

>>57140215
You can't
/thread
You can but the odds are so against you you'd be better off starting a business regardless of where you are on the planet with that money.

>> No.57141297

Investing or trading?
If investing it's literally as simple as buy VOO buy Bitcoin, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, Amazon or whatever flavor of longterm bullshit you want and wait.
If you're trying to trade, I'll put it simply, if you don't see who the sucker at the table is it's you.

>> No.57141298

>>57140215
Do you have an income or do you just have 1k

>> No.57141494

>>57140215
Unironically The Intelligent Investor. Or Martin Shkrelli's youtube videos on investing. Both are good if you are starting with no financial knowledge and you will learn basic financial analysis on companies.
With such a low amount I would say you want to focus on getting a job that will pay more, but it also helps to know how to manage your money before you have a lot in savings.