[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 541x557, 1632779216920lnk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57009466 No.57009466 [Reply] [Original]

It's fucking hilarious to see all these tourists who clearly come from corporate contexts and who pathetically try to imitate our jargon and memes.
The battle has just begun fud sisters, soon we will bring the fight to all levels and on all platforms, let's make these pieces of shit spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in shills before reporting them to the SEC and sending them to prison.

>> No.57009500

>>57009466
Don't forget reporting Linkpool to HMRC

>> No.57009594

>every thread
how many threads is that?

>> No.57009702
File: 2.07 MB, 1291x1989, 1b62750c-652a-4b85-a1e2-c6605123d951.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57009594
idk about 15 however many these pic related retards shit out lmao

>> No.57009800

>>57009466
I don’t get why advocates don’t just address the current build “FUD”? Isn’t that easier than samefagging to do damage control?

As far as anons know the advocates are the connection between the community and the chainlink team. I highly doubt advocates don’t know about the shitstorm that’s been brewing for a while now, so they’re either not being honest with the chainlink team about what’s going on, or they have already informed Rory/Chris about it and they don’t give a fuck about the situation.

Both of these scenarios are incredible bearish for the project. More so given that Sergey has a track record of hiring incompetent people for the marketing department.

In the end, the reality is that advocates will keep being the face of the project on social media whether they like it or not. They can either start working on a plan to address the community’s concerns about build projects, dilution, etc. or risk having the entire crypto community turn against the project. Even if chainlink is great in a technical sense, their PR image is as, if not more important than tech. Not a good look to be doing great as a company while having destitute bagholders.

Most of the chainlink team’s funds come from dumping link on the open market, so from a game theory standpoint I don’t think they want the bad sentiment around the project to keep growing, otherwise they won’t be able to grow their treasury significantly next run.

I think giving an update about build projects airdrops should be enough to calm down anons temporarily, so I don’t know why they haven’t done that. If radio silence is preferable to giving an update then it might be true that BUILD rewards might be a nothingburger.

>> No.57009833

>>57009800
Checked but too many words. But yes, all CLL needs to do is say when the first BUILD drop will take place. Just one. One token, one date. And everyone will be pacified. If they can’t do that then how do you even begin to argue it’s not all a scam?

>> No.57009947

>>57009833
Checked and yes, if the team thinks it’s preferable to be silent about build airdrops and piss off the community than just give an update, that probably means the build project is not going too well.

Yesterday’s megathread where the advocates were getting rekt being deleted is also worrisome. I’ve never seen a thread with legit discussion being deleted for no reason before. Makes me think the advocates are trying to censor biz by mass reporting because they can’t control the narrative here.

I also think maybe clg and fishy are passing along the feedback to Rory and Chris but the latter are not taking any action to address it. Maybe Rory and Chris are hiding the situation from Sergey and are afraid of losing their jobs like Adelyn did when the Serg found out she was doing an atrocious job at marketing.

>> No.57009967

>>57009947
They already got 8 legit chainlink fud threads deleted today, this proves that they're pathetic cucks and they deserve to be destroyed for the sake of chainlink itself

>> No.57010127

>>57009967
>They already got 8 legit chainlink fud threads deleted today
Huh? That’s weird. I went to warosu to find deleted threads but cannot find them.

Yesterday's thread also doesn’t appear as deleted:
>>/biz/thread/57003125#p57003125

What the fuck is going on?

>> No.57011559
File: 180 KB, 500x425, chinkmob1 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THERE IS NO ORACLE PROBLEM

KEEP YOUR RANDOM NUMBERS

>> No.57011614

>>57009466
I just want Sergey to stop lying and sending his henchmen to gaslight us.

Remember truth > trust?
Well where is the money, how is it spent? Why is CCIP still not released? Why isn't LINK used for Chainlink services? What happened with Celsius? Where are the BUILD tokens (it's been more than a YEAR)?

If they keep ignoring us then it means they're hiding something which means they're doing something illegal.

>> No.57011647

>>57009800
>they have already informed Rory/Chris about it and they don’t give a fuck about the situation.
They 100% have, it's probably more like Sergey is "too busy" to be transparent toward people who bankroll him.
Founders who become rich in a few years often become extremely arrogant, especially when they start rubbing elbows with guys like Schmidt.