[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 2040x1110, fancydiagram.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57005607 No.57005607 [Reply] [Original]

>Hosts an annual event called Smart Con
>Is an actual smart con artist slow rugging
>Invited SBF, Celsius, and Bancor to every single Smart Con
>Shat on them after the fact as "dishonest parties"
>Shilled truth > trust
>Timed dumps perfectly for max value over the last 3 years
>Is the same price it was 3 years ago despite everything else up 5x
>Sergey just moved millions of tokens to Binance

And you're actually defending him? You still fell for the staking crap? What's 4% of a shrinking asset? Where are your BUILD tokens? Why isn't CCIP out? How come Sergey gave up on "enterprise abstraction", is it because he has no enterprises lined up? This token went from $1000 EOY to $14 and outperformed by the broad crypto markets. The constant shilling just screams "BLAH BLAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU" over and over. Look in the mirror, Sergey fucked you over.

>> No.57005616

they're not sending their best, folks

>> No.57005617
File: 703 KB, 2346x1244, 346818b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57005607
He showed this mysterious fat 8bit sprite right before the dumps

>> No.57005629

>>57005616
Whats the financial strategy of defending the people scamming you? Scratching my head here

>> No.57005645
File: 59 KB, 1280x720, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57005616
Yeah, fishy and clgod are proof of that. They're getting desperate. Did you sign up for the CHAINLINK EVANGELIST role? kek

This is one of the most elaborate scams in human history. Look at the people they throw up on stage. Pic very related

>> No.57005669

>>57005607
This is why you can't get laid

>> No.57005682
File: 119 KB, 1920x1080, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is now the most obvious scam in all of crypto. They run this Kemal Al Kebob motherfucker up every few months to talk about their technical progress, and then the vaporware never comes out. CCIP is literal vaporware. The on-chain metrics are embarrassing

They're probably paying that goat fucker $500k-1m a year to come out and lie through his teeth about what's coming. Where are the releases? Chainlink is literally slow rugging, staking is simply them unlocking unused wallets of printed tokens and distributing them to nodes and "Stakers". There's no reputation system, no real slashing, and it's so bad that staking v0.2 only supports 1 (ONE) price feed. Over a year of being so lazy, they can only hook up the ETH/USD feed to staking. So everything else is "not protected by staking" fucking kek

>> No.57006120

>57005607
>57005645
>57005682
i love how the fud has really ramped up in volume and desperation since the pool closed
did you miss out, little guy?
if you spent all that time fudding before 0.2 staking and the pool filled up in under 6 hours, what was the point?
guess you wasted all that time just to be completely ignored because you're an impotent retard LMAO

>> No.57006153

>>57006120
You didnt answer my question? Why would you celebrate someone stifling your investment? It doesnt make sense.

Also no one is in crypto for sub bank interest. To celebrate that is also head scratching

>> No.57006259

>>57006120
Hasn’t the token price dumped since the staking migration? Are you suggesting that people are seething about not locking up tokens then having the price drop? I unstaked and traded my 7k for Axelar and it’s been the best move in crypto I’ve made in a long time. Trying to put this Link fiasco in the rear view

>> No.57006272

>>57006259
Nice try Rakesh, do some research next time you larp on the cooldown period for the withdraw.

>> No.57006393

>>57006120
>Another paid shill shows up to poorly attempt damage control

>> No.57006445

>>57005607
Hello Jason Parser. How much did they pay you for this persona?

>> No.57006457

>>57006272
You know how I know you’re gay? You let other guys cum and shit down your throat and then thank them for it. Hahahah what a faggot you are

>> No.57007040

The usual discord nufudders are actually a lower form of life than unpaid internet janitors::
>constantly making 50+ pbtid fudding in discussion threads over 10+ hours whenever they're up
>the rest of the time they seem to be seething, samefagging, and monitoring in up to 6 fud threads at any one time during their "rush hour"
>sometimes when they're really upset because no one takes them seriously, they'll spam the board with nikado avacado's asshole threads
>they have been doing this possibly since 2021, when a lot of them bought the top and never recovered
>others lost their stacks on bancor and celsius
>some even think that they're "fighting the wef" by posting on here - yes they're that retarded
>lets be generous with the math and say that they've only done this for five days a week (including holidays) for one year (50x52=2600 hours spent doing this maybe, not including the time they've spent making low quality memes and looking at pictures of the best cock cages to use)
>all over an apparently shitty and unimportant crypto
>on a board that doesn't even affect the prices
>all for FREE

>> No.57007645

>>57007040
You're going to be fired soon avocado

>> No.57007664

chainlink is making money by selling tokens, so they reinvest to sell more. that's just how companies work. hosting an advertising event where those likely to buy tokens (existing customers) gather and can be influenced as a whole fits very well. in the ad business, that's called retargeting. making the customers pay for their own tickets is a bit cheeky, but brazenly fleecing retail is just par for the course

>> No.57007678

>>57005629
These people are paid advocates anon

>> No.57007715

>>57005607
Question is, why are you still holding Link?

>> No.57007767

Based LPL kiddos how you going based kiddos LPL pools closed awwwww miss out shucks

>> No.57008731

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it
4. a poorfag or latecomer who wasted thousands of hours of his life fudding in the hopes that he would get into the general access pool - and he is now mindbroken becsuse it filled up after only 5 hours of early access

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting