[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 205 KB, 1079x559, 1688244534311323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57002258 No.57002258 [Reply] [Original]

Is he unironically retarded?

Serious question, because I can't tell with Russian phenotype. It's a very simple mathematical equation. I get it, he's doing the slow rug, but why settle at being a low billionaire when he could easily become a high billionaire without additional effort? Why does he keep preventing the token to pump with his dumps at such low prices? Whereas if he made it pump, then he could dump his supply at bigger prices.

Literally all he has to do is agree to stop the war with the market makers and give them a % of the supply OTC so they'd have the incentive to pump this ICO era garbage instead of trying to suppress it. Is it pride or retardation? Does he not understand they control the markets? Total aids trash like avax has twice the inflation/dilution, yet pumps like 5x more, because the VC niggers are in and even the roach understands the hustle, it's all about washtrading and marketing to the cattle. But this fucking slavnigger has lost the plot.You'd think after six fucking years he would have gotten the goddamn memo but no he's still doing the same weak bullshit.

Any other scamcoin partnering w/ swift would have gotten all the normie press attention, all the vc washtrading it to top 3, but this dumb fuck's scamcoin is still falling behind matic, a literal pajeet scam, not even a real layer 2, for fuck sake.

You should have known not to trust 1 a fat person, and 2 a commie who believed in fairer insurance for third world farmers lmao, these were the real red flags he could never be a real cutthroat CEO: gluttony and naivety. He never had what it takes to drive it to the top.

>> No.57002316

nice incel manifesto, didn't read a single word

>> No.57002360

>>57002258
He's milking retail to continue funding lifestyle and opex. Suppressing the price helps onboard more accounts. We're so fucking early.

Imagine if Google started charging for Gmail in 2009. Do you see how that would've been short sighted?

Learn to bob with the waves or get tf out of this fat man's kiddie pool. I personally like cannonballing in, only once all the faggots clear out b/c they sipped too much piss pool water. (In at $6, out at $16, rinse and repeat)

>> No.57002421

>>57002258
he would, but he also likes having people listen to him talk, i.e. the ceo role is perfect for him

>> No.57002546

>>57002360
>Imagine if Google started charging for Gmail in 2009
oh no no no noooooo, nobody tell him that Gmail costs as much as all 4chan jannies together.
my god, advocates are the biggest fudders XD

>> No.57002555

>>57002258
I used to think he's a genius but then after watching like 100 videos with him, it finally clicked, he's just an autistic midwit conman. It sucks because now my financial future depends on him being able to con even more men to bump the price

>> No.57002595

>>57002258
>Is he unironically retarded?
Always was

>> No.57002627
File: 278 KB, 1242x1399, 1702755496233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57002258
If you made a premined coin that cost nothing and got billions of dollars of personal wealth from it, would you still be motivated to do any work? Kek i would be doing the same thing as sergey, fucking off and just hiring roasties to write up bullshit tech slides and "progress reports"

>> No.57002667

>>57002258
He isn't retarded, he just doesn't care about bagholders. He has a master morality where he sees retail as cattle he can milk so he can accomplish his vision. He basically made the token completely useless with the whole build shit. The last nail in the coffin would be allowing nodes to be collateralized with USDC or ETH.

>> No.57002727

>>57002258
He doesn’t really get how the game is played. You are 100% correct, OP.