[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 135 KB, 540x302, 2627356.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56989087 No.56989087 [Reply] [Original]

So i was working as a warehouse associate for a dog food company for almost a year and a half. I was talking to one of my co-workers about what our interest are and what are plans are for the future. I told him i was planning on going to Trade school to become a aviation because i like planes and want to work on them. I told him about how our co-workers have been working this dead end job making shit pay for almost 20-30 years and theres no room for growth within this company and that i want to move on to something that pays better. Another co-worker, some smelly ass old mexican bitch that works as a lead was listening to us while she was pretending to look at some papers and she went and told my supervisor about it.

The next day i got called into the office and my supe was telling me about this and if im having thoughts about leaving the company. I told him in future yeah, and he offered me some role changes that pay exactly the same as my current role but told him i wasn't interested. 1 week later they told me that they were letting me go because my work performance wasn't up to par and i've had lots of missed days and some unreported infractions that had been building up that was being confirmed by one of the leads (fat old mexican bitch im sure)

Why do i have to be an absolute fucking bitch to make these companies happy? Why can't i just be human ffs.

>> No.56989092

You must be ugly then

>> No.56989100

>letting a women listen
Not surprised, women, especially older ones cant keep their mouth shut and snitch all day long, your fault for not paying attention, but you will learn

>> No.56989108
File: 40 KB, 550x535, 1691430934191323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So you just don't show up to work and you're surprised that they were looking for a reason to get rid of you? Why are weebs always the biggest retards on this board?

>> No.56989114

>>56989087
im sure there was more autism involved then what your saying but at same time, bad luck mate. like this >>56989100 anon said, you'll adapt in the future.

>> No.56989210

>>56989087
Jobs like that literally require people who are so beaten down they will never leave just to function anon. I used to work at an auto parts warehouse back in 2021 and talked to the people there regularly, and one of them was a lady I want to say was at least in her mid-late 40’s, had a kid and all. Anyway she talked one day about how the old bigwig of the place was a total dick to everybody and constantly shafting her around with hours and shit years ago, and one of the things I asked was if she ever considered looking for a different job then, if even just at a different warehouse, and she just kind of looked at me funny. Point is these people will take all kinds of abuse and petty bullshit and never even leave their position for something that at least pays a little better. Literally every shitty or basic wagie job I have ever had got at least someone who has been there for 20+ years doing the same exact shit the entire time and generally being fucked with, and they just take it all with a smile on their face. And if you are running around putting bad thoughts in their heads, well that could disrupt their whole little system. Its why some companies are so anal about (((team building))) and shit, calling employees things like team members. Its all subconsciously done to foster an almost cult like dedication to some meme business or workplace.

>> No.56989251

>>56989210
good post

>>56989087
I feel bad for you, escape the globohomo asap.

>> No.56989294

>>56989251
The funny thing is once I finally got into something at least sort of respectable, all that shit went away. Or if there was someone there for a long while it was because they were a genuine expert at what they were doing, or they were on their way to the upper level within the company anyways. It was only ever low tier wagie shit that I have seen the stuff I talked about in that post there.

OP if you’re reading this, get literally any fucking skills you can to GTFO of all that. I went the tech route, but aviation should be pretty good too. Hell I nearly went with that myself, but couldn’t because I’m colorblind as hell. But low tier wageslavery is literally poison for the soul. Its an environment that breeds an apathetic nihilism that Nietzsche warned about by design, specifically to trap you in.

>> No.56989301

>>56989210
It’s similar just to a lesser extent at the mid tier. I do analytics for a bank and there are so many people there who’ve been working for 15+ years constantly complaining how disfunctional everything is, yet they don’t quit. The pay is okay, but once I find something better I’m going to nope the fuck out. Why do these people even complain if they aren’t going to change anything?

>> No.56989315

If you’re too retarded to show up for work that’s on you, they’ve been looking for a good reason to fire you for a while probably.

at my job I can do and say just about anything, including my plans to leave in maybe ~2 years, even directly to my boss/the owner without repercussions because
They like me
I’m good at my job
I’m never late and always make myself useful if they need something out of ordinary assignments done
I don’t watch anime and take care of my body and appearance.

People like working with people they like, not miserable spoiled retards that can’t even show up.

>> No.56989540

>>56989315
>it's not possible for OP to work with psychopaths because only my reality is valid and I'm a self-absorbed retard
the post

>> No.56989575

>>56989540
>>56989251
Retards like you are the worst. You’re literally so bottom tier you can’t even get to a fucking job on time, then when you get fired I have to pay your social security. Yet you’re here ranting about some polcuck shit. Should put all of you chuds in work camps.

>> No.56989609

>>56989087
That spic bitch is gonna hire her nephew to take your place homey. Nothin personal, Just spics doing spic shit. Now you know. Don't ever work somewhere where a spic is your boss. They can fuck you in the ass and you cant do shit about it.

>> No.56989616

>>56989575
I'm not OP you mongrel and I'm not complaining. I work in the same environment as you dipshit but I'm saying that you're berating OP for something out of his control and you can't fathom that someone could be living in completely different circumstances that you've never experienced and can't possibly imagine how it'd be like in OP situation.

>> No.56989644

>>56989087
You have to realize most people are absolutely miserable and WILL drag you down the moment the opportunity arises. Be careful around wagies. They don’t actually care about anything, and if you show that you do then god help you

>> No.56989666

You cannot speak to normies without monkey pawing yourself. Sorry bro. Lmk if you move to Appalachian sticks. I gotchufam

>> No.56989951

maybe you should do what I do.
try donating to the ADL.
Slava Ukraini!
Israel is our greatest ally!

>> No.56989958

>>56989666
check'd. hail.

>> No.56989986

>>56989616
You’re inventing scenarios where op is the victim, if there were any extenuating circumstances preventing him from getting into work he’d have said so. He’s a lazy weeb who thinks he’s better than others. Same as you.

>> No.56990044

>>56989575
Lol kys wagie. Wagie cagie get back the cagie wagie. Wagie do the wagie dance.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.56990055

>>56990044
you're trying to hard underage homosex

>> No.56990065

>>56989087
retard.
attempting to destroy the morale of others is easily grounds for termination.
companies already cycle through warehouse wagies at unaffordable rates, and you are just making that worse.

>> No.56990092

>>56990055
>>56990065
Wagies live in their cagie. Shit and eat in the cagie. The cagie calls to them when they aren't there. The cagie cages their genitals. Wagie cagie doesn't like wagie who wants to leave the cagie for a different cagie. Cagie get jealous.

>> No.56990128

>>56989986
Yeah because OP is the victim of the big corp.

>> No.56990405

>>56989087
Was that your first job? I had something similar happen to me when i first started working, it sucks right? A lot of people are absolutely miserable and will drag you down the moment the opportunity arises because they think that will help them get a promotion of recognition.

I'm on my third job and i've learned my lessons, the idiot that first fucked me over is still miserable doing the same miserable job without any promotion or raise so that's poetic justice imo, in the end learned not to take anything too serious or speak out my heart to ANYONE, you must never mistake a coworker for a friend.

>> No.56990437

>>56990405
>Was that your first job?
No it was my 3rd Job. I've never had bad experiences with my co-workers at all until this 3rd one. I've realized that old people are just miserable losers. Anytime i talk or work with anyone young they're very positive and genuine but these older people are fucking miserable little fuckers. Even at the Dog food place the young people were always the best part, Old people just fucking suck.

>> No.56990546

>>56989087
Time to apply for trade school then.
Let's face it if you could be fired and replaced in 1 week you weren't doing a very important job. If you were a valuable employee they'd ignore the complaints or try to work with you.

>> No.56991130

>>56989087
The more slavery is introduced into the system, the more psychotic the slaves (wagies) become. Something I've noticed is that coworkers make for lousy friends and even people to talk to due to workplace politicking. It's awful once you can sus out who's a snake and who isn't, especially when there are actual attempts at something resembling a human relationship, because in the back of your head you'll always have that nagging feeling of "Is this goy going to use this conversation against me?" And the answer is yes. Manipulation, especially by men, is witchcraft. Guys like that should be beaten becuz dey lil' bitchez. And all bitches are bitches too.
>>56989301
>Why do these people even complain if they aren’t going to change anything?
This is probably my least favorite things about normies, they've been programmed and they don't appear to be able to unprogram themselves AND if you actually dare to help unprogram them, they don't allow it, probably because you're "just some guy." It's infuriating, so I avoid them to avoid a headache, but THEEEEEN they're all like "Why are you so quiiiiiet?" Oh gee, I don't know, because if I speak to you out of genuine consideration for you as an individual, you become afraid of me because I offer the idea of a better life for you, or you hold me in contempt because you love being miserable and eating shit and I offered ideas to help break your samsara.

>> No.56991221
File: 77 KB, 900x900, 1673748250776104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56991130
Oh, and I guess because (((society))) in general operates like a cult. Nothing brings my piss to a boil more than a soulless, faceless corporation saying "We're family here!" when all the work they give you is decentralized and you never see the face of the nigger who is running the operation. You thought middle management hiding from honest critiques from workers was bad, wait until you work for some California based "tech savvy" company that doesn't even know how to navigate it's own UIs and then holds YOU accountable for any fuck ups. They're all a bunch of pussies who hide behind a screen and can dodge accountability easier than ever.

I am tired of inefficiency and lack of love in the workforce, and I will make it everyone's problem if agitated enough or given the chance.

>> No.56991354

>>56989315
>I don’t watch anime
wrong site altogether

>> No.56992629

>>56989087
Hard lesson but you never let your employer know you're thinking of moving on.

>>56989210
Most people are extremely risk adverse. Especially woman. The resks associated with switching jobs creates a lot of anxiety that they would not want to deal with. Status quo feels safe. I worked at UPS and saw the same thing.

>> No.56992826

Find that bitch and make her pay. People today are snitching and stealing like unhinged psychopaths don't exist anymore. I will never understand the audacity it's takes to seriously fuck with someone's life income and not expect retaliation. Especially when the reward is nothing but a high-five from your boss and the risk is getting hit in the back of the head with a tire iron one morning outside work. But then again she's old af working at a warehouse so she can't be very smart.

>> No.56992875

>>56991354
>business and finance
>anime

>> No.56992886

>>56989210
This is honestly a very good post.
>>56991221
>>56989301
I've worked in some terrible work environments, and there is always a group of people that have been their for 10+ years.

Anyways I read a report from the WEF that in 2025, most people will be self employeed to some extent. Working for corporations today is legal slavery.

I don't know why people now aren't protesting more about workers rights but instead prefer to get high watch tik-tok, and take funny filter pictures.

It's like you could skin some of these people and they will complain and then take a selfie in the process.

>> No.56992944

>>56989087
Pray tell. Was there at least one colleague who has the habit of loudly singing all day?

You will get mentally insane in places like warehouses and factories.

>> No.56993045

>>56990437
I have 2 friends who work 3rd shift factory jobs (it pays decent enough they can live) and both have told me multiple stories about the 45yr+ workers being miserable hater ass pieces of shit that snitch to hr and management over everything. my friend had a guy that kept leaving passive aggressive notes saying he was fucking up this guys shift by working to hard. and so he would purposely set the machine before my friend would punch in to have some settings wrong hoping to cause my friend to make bad parts and cost the company money which usually gets you in trouble. just scummy piece of shit stories like that and its always some 45-59yr old asshole doing it.

>> No.56993948

>>56989666

What part of Appalachia?