[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 269 KB, 1439x793, IMG_0491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56965346 No.56965346 [Reply] [Original]

I am not planning getting rich, my plan is to invest in some stable coins and make a little extra cash in the next bull run. I only want to check on my crypto once or twice a day and spend less than 2 hours on it. I rather invest my time in studying to go to university to become an engineer, likely even start my own business one day. I do not want to be neet for the rest of my life. I want to have a job that I enjoy doing. I am also a minimalist so I really do not need a lot and chasing after money makes me depressed.

>> No.56965588

>>56965346
Listen to me anon, LISTEN TO ME
What you have to do is invest Tyrone coins it's going to the MOON also look at your local abandoned mines and start shoveling, there is no reason for this other than you will have shiny stones (i like shiny stones not a jew tho) as far as I know btc is going to 100k soon me too much to do with the titans and the kids are going to be a bit of a thread to the gypsy girl in the morning and I think it was a good idea to do it and I think it was a good idea to do it and I think it was a good idea to do it

>> No.56965658

LISTEN TO ME:

NEXT BIG THING IS RWA, if you already have your LINK BAG now get a CHEX bag and get rich

>> No.56965679
File: 16 KB, 320x320, 1702458055405589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56965346
HELLO fellow BIZzers! We ALL want to make a fuckton of money, right? So here is the deal, sell your links that stinks and buy into the NEW RWA reality where $CHEX will fucking MELT FACES. We are working with JP MORGAN and are licensed in Singapore and will control the fuck out of the tokenization industry. So here is the deal. Buy tokens from us and we will put your money to use and you can hold the utility token to our platform. Sounds like a deal BIZzer? SURE IT IS, just fucking BUY NOW before it is too late!

>> No.56965729
File: 62 KB, 800x449, Galazy Brain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just DCA into BTC and ETH every time you get paid don't bother looking at it for ten years.

>> No.56965845
File: 5 KB, 231x250, 1687029853008266s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BTC
>shitcoins are not engineered to kill central banking, they are engineered to transfer your money to a few insiders, preminers, scammers and venture capitals - they will cashout and dump on you
>FIATs like USD/EUR/GBP are all fake, printed out of thin air, unlimited supply, permanently bleeding SHIT-CURRENCIES
>BTC is engineered to attract (futile) attacks by central bankers, governments, mainstream media, keynesians and parasites cause it makes them all irrelevant
>BTC has no top cause all FIATs have no bottom
>BUY ON SPOT MARKETS ONLY
>NEVER USE DERIVATIVES like futures and options, they are just USD-only trading on fake paper-BTC, they dilute the supply canceling the scarcity effect, kill the price discovery, and help market manipulators to keep the price down with naked short selling
>when you keep your money inside an EXCHANGE you are getting SCAMMED with FRACTIONAL RESERVE and you are exposed to risk of CONFISCATION
>NO KEYS NO PARTY, use hardware wallets, move your coins into cold storage, BACKUP your keys/seed
>NEVER TRUST CENTRALIZED PARTIES (exchanges, banks, custodial services, lending platforms, centralized shitcoin wraps like WBTC)
>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a SCAM, central bank rugpulls, they will lose value even faster, kill your privacy, restrict your ability to freely spend your money
>DO NOT SELL WHEN THE MARKET IS TRYING TO SHAKE YOUR POCKETS, BUY MORE
>don't try to time the market, 50% crashes are normal, do not leverage, 2X long leveraged traders will get wiped out
>DO NOT SHORT, LONG LEVERAGE, SWING (or you will lose it all)
>BTC is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a don't-get-poor-slowly scheme
>run a full Bitcoin Core node, don't trust, verify
>CoinJoin
>use non-custodial LN wallets for small tx
>don't think it's too late, it's never late, FIATs will always keep bleeding purchasing power
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE TASK, BUY SPOT AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS SAFE AFTER WITHDRAWING YOUR BTC INTO COLD STORAGE
DON'T FUCK IT UP ANON

>> No.56965863

>>56965346
Buy bitcoin and leave it. Come back in 1 year and sell.

That easy.

>> No.56966143

>>56965863
But that leaves you with ZERO bitcoin, fag.

>> No.56966201
File: 109 KB, 500x629, 1218407542066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ETH, Solana and Base chain.
>Why
ETH is the foundation of 90% of Defi and crypto goings-on. Almost every other token is on Ethereum, pays it in gas to swap and exist. It's a no brainer.
SOL is the closest competitor to ETH in terms of functionality and what it actually does as an ecosystem, and while it isn't winning in defeating ETH, it isn't dying, either.
BASE is Coinbase's network and the only reason I'm mentioning it is because CB is heavy in the pockets of the US Federal government. Memecoins and projects are popping up there more frequently now as it becomes a cheap and stable chain to swap on, with government funding.
BTC is too volatile and inflated to consider investing in. Move on. Sure, you might make 50-100% eventually, but you'll be crying before that ever happens.

>> No.56966258

>>56965346
yeah just do some research at the beginning to identify the coins that you think will have the longest lasting power and be of actual use in the future

here's a shortcut rundown:

BTC (first mover advantage if albeit outdated and slow; still only 21 million)
XRP (only one with legal clarity in the courts)
XMR (only worthwhile privacy project but it's really a stablecoin)
QNT (seems to be one of those "chosen" globocoins, token needed for every action, ~14 million supply)

other noteworthy projects but more risky:
LINK, INJ, HBAR, BCH, XDC, ARB

But don't take my word for it. Do your own research and see why I shortlisted those coins in particular.

>> No.56966271

>>56965588
tyrones crypto token has been mentioned here a few times. drop the contract for it so others can get in while its still cheap

>> No.56966422

>>56965346
Literally just dump your entire life savings into BTC and then fuck off for 18 months. You'll be fine. It's staring at screens 24/7 that makes you lose money, not make it.